Others Make Me Lover Darkness

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016

Im looking for the partial from hongfire, with that site gone I cant find a download for it anymore. Hope somebody has a copy of it somewhere.

genna89

Apr 10, 2020

Wayback machine is the best i could do, it seems any trace of the patch is long gone, there is still some tips and translations of the UI so it might help if you try to play it as is.

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017
Find anything yet?
Where can i find the game? All i can find is the Darkness update but not the base game

Wayback machine is the best i could do, it seems any trace of the patch is long gone, there is still some tips and translations of the UI so it might help if you try to play it as is.
Found a copy of the game and uploaded to Mega. The site that I got it from claims that it is the base game with the final 1.21 patch and the partial translation from HF. Please be aware that this is provided as is and I cannot help beyond the provided download.

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017
did someone have the " Make Me Lover - Special Edition" with everything
The uploaded file contains the "special edition" content from what I could find. Below is the 1.27 update which was the final patch released. It will most likely break the translation though, so fair warning.

Tafnhs

Jul 26, 2021
Found a copy of the game and uploaded to Mega. The site that I got it from claims that it is the base game with the final 1.21 patch and the partial translation from HF. Please be aware that this is provided as is and I cannot help beyond the provided download.

Is this the English translation?

lalujan

Jun 16, 2021
file gone :v, can someone make another mega or have another link of make me lover new patch
The uploaded file contains the "special edition" content from what I could find. Below is the 1.27 update which was the final patch released. It will most likely break the translation though, so fair warning.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Hello lads, looking for ways to mtl most of the dialog from the game, it seems like the old hongfire is no more.
I did make a repack way back in the day that includes the only existing partial for the game, its on torrent and I can share it later. If someone more tech savvy can helps us decrypt the game files, or as an alternative you can use real time mtl, its usually not as good but maybe some tools can have preconfigured answers.

Reactions: nick_herr69

KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020

Bless

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Speaking of which, I've found the original game, can't tell for the patch, but trying to launch in wine/linux gives me a black screen, like some rendering issue, perhaps because this was their latest game it something more than dx9.
Something I had forgotten as well, but apparently the patching did use some plugin like thing that could help us figure out a way to mtl this thing.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
does someone have the english patch for 1.21?
If there is anything its in the torrent above.
On another note, I've found the original MML complete, the torrent only has the Darkness route, but I didn't quite understand how to install both and being able to launch either.