Others Make Me Lover Darkness

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
Man, I hadn't thought about this game in AGES. But it just suddenly hit me like a flashback and I had to get a copy.
THANK YOU to the kind mother fuckers that retained that patch. HF being long-dead and all left me without too much hope.

GOD, I wish KISS would fuck off with that supid maid shit and make the classics like these again...

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Here we are the torrent magnet link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is this? And can l copy it exactly as it is, into QBitTorrent?
Just want to get up to speed on how to play this in full version. With English or at least playable, l can use textranslator just like l use with Custom Reido 5 and Kano 2 for the dialogue, only the GUI is crucial to be in English

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
What is this? And can l copy it exactly as it is, into QBitTorrent?
Just want to get up to speed on how to play this in full version. With English or at least playable, l can use textranslator just like l use with Custom Reido 5 and Kano 2 for the dialogue, only the GUI is crucial to be in English
Yes, that's how a torrent magnet works, and I'm not sure what I linked there, I don't remember if there was ever a full Interface tl for this. I did replay the game somewhat recently after learning a bit of japanese, and it did help me get a heck of a long way.
If I remember correctly, that version only has the darkness side of the game, so try it out and if you have doubts feel free to ask me.