4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Bro this seems awesome, it could be a really good tool to make games or so, keep the development, but at least update your progress here or on patreon, good luck

Hey! Thank you so much! To be honest, a few hours ago I set up a Discord and I am finishing fixing some bugs to upload the update (between tomorrow or the day after). Currently, it doesn't have the timeline feature like in the first versions for creating animations, but it has become more of a simulator. In the future, I will probably include that function again.

Starting this weekend, I will be taking a two-week vacation, so I wanted to upload a somewhat raw version for people to start testing. Then I will take advantage of the time at home to polish it, as I will have plenty of free time.

It has really changed a lot to the point where I thought about changing the name of the project, but since it is based on the same thing and the idea was to acquire enough features to integrate them into another project in the future, I left it as it is.

Cheers!

Edit: I added the Discord link in the first post in case anyone wants to join. There's nothing there yet, and I only left one channel open for the general public, but if anyone is interested, they can join without any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyTurtle

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I updated the post to version 0.04a. Please read the notes carefully. This is a very experimental version and contains many bugs, with almost nothing left from the previous versions, but it is the foundation for what is to come. It has all the tools to create characters and scenarios, but it does not include them. There is a small pack with some assets available on my Patreon. As always, if you like the project and have the means to contribute, you can do so on Patreon. All contributions will go towards the project, as have the donations made to date. I also included benefits on Discord for private channels and better communication with me, as well as with others who want to contribute.

The Discord is almost private mainly to prioritize my time. I have left only the main channel open to the general public, but you are also welcome to join.

If you are a member of any other community or discord and want to share them to help, I appreciate it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MakeThemReal-0.04a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
So i downloaded the newest version- but it has literaly passed one hour and i can't past over the loading screen, it keeps on loading forever, why is that??

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
So i downloaded the newest version- but it has literaly passed one hour and i can't past over the loading screen, it keeps on loading forever, why is that??
That's strange, I tested it on 3 PCs before uploading it. Try this file (It's to reset the configuration, maybe some variables were left over from the old game if you had it). What hardware do you have?

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
1721745671954.png

I keep getting this error,

Translation:

the archive could not be extracted due to an unexpected error

no error description is available

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
View attachment 3859675

I keep getting this error,

Translation:

the archive could not be extracted due to an unexpected error

no error description is available
Which link did you use? I'm going to try downloading to see if it changes anything compared to my local version.

Does the game open normally and then give the error? Or do you just open it?

Nvm i found the solution, u have to launch the game as adm mode to work.

That's strange, it should work in normal mode (At least I can open it without having to open it in administrator mode)
But hey at least you could do it. Try to create some things, in a few days I will probably upload a pack of characters, poses and that.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Which link did you use? I'm going to try downloading to see if it changes anything compared to my local version.

Does the game open normally and then give the error? Or do you just open it?

That's strange, it should work in normal mode (At least I can open it without having to open it in administrator mode)
But hey at least you could do it. Try to create some things, in a few days I will probably upload a pack of characters, poses and that.
Wanted to ask one thing tho- How do i use the expand function on character creation? I can only drag the body parts of my char, but the expand option doesn't do nothing

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Wanted to ask one thing tho- How do i use the expand function on character creation? I can only drag the body parts of my char, but the expand option doesn't do nothing
Simply hold down the left click button and drag it over the surface. Depending on how much you want it to affect, you can modify the "Amount" value.
Also make sure that the button is green, as it is a toggle system, sometimes both are disabled

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Simply hold down the left click button and drag it over the surface. Depending on how much you want it to affect, you can modify the "Amount" value.
Also make sure that the button is green, as it is a toggle system, sometimes both are disabled
Thx! But i guess happiness doesn't last forever, after i finished creating my character, i tried to go to the main menu so i could have fun with it, but the game got stuck in a loading screen, i even re-launched the game and now it is forever stuck in a loading screen. (Tried both enabling and disabling adm mode but nothing worked here)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote