VN Ren'Py Makima's Exposure [v0.1] [hippopotimus86]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Makima a girl who first experiences the thrill of exposing herself by accident quickly becomes addicted to it, Join her in some crazy adventures where she risk's her reputation and shows her body off to everyone​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-25
Release Date: 2024-06-25
Developer: hippopotimus86 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
5 different images with 5 different styles. Hell, she has 6 fingers in the banner image. Makes me wonder if the golden swirly eyes are intentional, or yet another generative AI hallucination.

The writing is, unsurprisingly, unmitigated trash. Whoever or whatever shat this out not only forgot nearly all capitalization and punctuation, but they fundamentally don't understand how pants work. Ignoring how the fugly AI generated images don't match the story being told (school uniform style changing mid-undressing, oversized gym uniform looking like ass-hugging bikini bottoms). The premise is that the FMC's first inadvertent bout of exhibitionism was caused from overly large gym clothes (which look skin tight and are covered in nonsense runes trying to be letters) that somehow unbeknownst to her slipped down and exposed her bare ass while she was running in class, and she only noticed this when she stopped and remarked upon the fact that her butt felt a bit chilly.

Excuse me, what? That's not how pants work. If they suddenly slipped down while you were running, they're going to trip up your legs and cause you to faceplant if you don't catch yourself quick enough. They don't just magically vanish into thin air and leave you unknowingly completely exposed. The game's whole schtict is exhibitionism, and it fundamentally cannot envision a workable scenario to explain accidental exposure that doesn't rely upon fucking nonsensical moon-logic.

Why does this exist? Who is this even for? Again, the writing is so utterly inept it doesn't understand how pants work. Sweet holy hell...

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Excuse me, what? That's not how pants work. If they suddenly slipped down while you were running, they're going to trip up your legs and cause you to faceplant if you don't catch yourself quick enough. They don't just magically vanish into thin air and leave you unknowingly completely exposed.
1719366965416.jpeg :ROFLMAO: Chill buddy! You're gonna give yourself an aneurysm.

The eye thing is kind of weird. I'll give you that. :p

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
5 different images with 5 different styles. Hell, she has 6 fingers in the banner image. Makes me wonder if the golden swirly eyes are intentional, or yet another generative AI hallucination.

The writing is, unsurprisingly, unmitigated trash. Whoever or whatever shat this out not only forgot nearly all capitalization and punctuation, but they fundamentally don't understand how pants work. Ignoring how the fugly AI generated images don't match the story being told (school uniform style changing mid-undressing, oversized gym uniform looking like ass-hugging bikini bottoms). The premise is that the FMC's first inadvertent bout of exhibitionism was caused from overly large gym clothes (which look skin tight and are covered in nonsense runes trying to be letters) that somehow unbeknownst to her slipped down and exposed her bare ass while she was running in class, and she only noticed this when she stopped and remarked upon the fact that her butt felt a bit chilly.

Excuse me, what? That's not how pants work. If they suddenly slipped down while you were running, they're going to trip up your legs and cause you to faceplant if you don't catch yourself quick enough. They don't just magically vanish into thin air and leave you unknowingly completely exposed. The game's whole schtict is exhibitionism, and it fundamentally cannot envision a workable scenario to explain accidental exposure that doesn't rely upon fucking nonsensical moon-logic.

Why does this exist? Who is this even for? Again, the writing is so utterly inept it doesn't understand how pants work. Sweet holy hell...
another person typing paragraphs and raging at an obvious AI art game lol. theres no reason to get worked up over every AI game. it wont change unless f95 decides to ban AI art which they wont. just filter out AI when browsing updated games so you dont have to see AI slop

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
another person typing paragraphs and raging at an obvious AI art game lol. theres no reason to get worked up over every AI game. it wont change unless f95 decides to ban AI art which they wont. just filter out AI when browsing updated games so you dont have to see AI slop
Nah. If someone is brazen enough to start a Patreon to try and profit off of something this low effort, they deserve all the roasting they get. Even for those who don't mind AI slop, the writing is so terrible it makes the whole project completely unredeemable.

Honestly, the sickest burn really is the fact that my four paragraph shit post has a grammatical foundation orders of magnitude more competent than anything this game offers.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Nah. If someone is brazen enough to start a Patreon to try and profit off of something this low effort, they deserve all the roasting they get. Even for those who don't mind AI slop, the writing is so terrible it makes the whole project completely unredeemable.

Honestly, the sickest burn really is the fact that my four paragraph shit post has a grammatical foundation orders of magnitude more competent than anything this game offers.
fair enough