VN Ren'Py Makima's Exposure [v0.1] [hippopotimus86]

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Grabbed it, tyvm

Edit:
That was the renpy of all time.

If anything, props for actually being able to compile and publish this. Regardless of quality, you did manage to submit something tangleble and that should be commended for any aspiring game developer.

I think other people have bashed the game for understandable reasons so instead, I'll give some constructive criticism on where to go next or how to proceed.

You should always design/write for a game with an end point or goal in mind. It's fine if you don't have a clear vision right now but as long as you have something cool or interesting you want to express, try and execute on it. The problem here is that the story has no direction. It's just a basic corruption outline but we don't know how we got here or why.

Obviously having a proper story outline will do wonders, regardless of whether or not you or AI are writing it. Personally, I'd try to keep the story and characters as in line with the original source material as possible. That does add a lot of flavor and legitimacy to these fan-fiction type games.

As for art, honestly, I'd prefer if you had a real artist do it. The AI is "fine" but there are some serious consistency issues.

Overall, it's fine if you want to abandon the game. No one's forcing you to make it, but make sure to take some of these lessons to heart if you plan on making and publishing more content.

Last edited:

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
5 different images with 5 different styles. Hell, she has 6 fingers in the banner image. Makes me wonder if the golden swirly eyes are intentional, or yet another generative AI hallucination.

The writing is, unsurprisingly, unmitigated trash. Whoever or whatever shat this out not only forgot nearly all capitalization and punctuation, but they fundamentally don't understand how pants work. Ignoring how the fugly AI generated images don't match the story being told (school uniform style changing mid-undressing, oversized gym uniform looking like ass-hugging bikini bottoms). The premise is that the FMC's first inadvertent bout of exhibitionism was caused from overly large gym clothes (which look skin tight and are covered in nonsense runes trying to be letters) that somehow unbeknownst to her slipped down and exposed her bare ass while she was running in class, and she only noticed this when she stopped and remarked upon the fact that her butt felt a bit chilly.

Excuse me, what? That's not how pants work. If they suddenly slipped down while you were running, they're going to trip up your legs and cause you to faceplant if you don't catch yourself quick enough. They don't just magically vanish into thin air and leave you unknowingly completely exposed. The game's whole schtict is exhibitionism, and it fundamentally cannot envision a workable scenario to explain accidental exposure that doesn't rely upon fucking nonsensical moon-logic.

Why does this exist? Who is this even for? Again, the writing is so utterly inept it doesn't understand how pants work. Sweet holy hell...
it wasn't made for you, instead of crying about that fact you could just move along with your life and do something else.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
it wasn't made for you, instead of crying about that fact you could just move along with your life and do something else.
I'm sorry, did you actually play it? I did. It isn't made for anybody. Again, even if exhibitionism is your one and only specific kink, there is nothing here for you. It so completely misses the fundamentals of the kink, it doesn't understand how basic clothing works. It's writing is sub-par by the standards of Nigerian Prince scam emails; you know, the ones purposefully created with incredibly poor grammar so that said scammers don't waste their precious scamming time on people intelligent enough to be put off by bad grammar.

So maybe take your own advice and try to do something more constructive than whinge at someone for sharing their opinion?

Last edited: