Making sphagetti sauce in AVNs

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I think he might have wanted to make you smile though...

:)
Nme. I've made the mistake of telling someone what my iq is on a message board before and the people calling me a liar and saying I'm bragging was fucking insane. People don't want to believe these things.

Although if you're right I apologize to him/her. My bad.

Last edited:

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
I have a rule to not cook anything that takes longer than 30 minutes preparation time. I am not investing so much time for something I'll eat in less than 5 minutes. Pot time is irrelevant since I am doing something else, but if I have to keep constant checks, move it or whatever. I am also out.

I happen to like spaghetti and I used to cook it several times per week. It never took longer than 30 minutes to prepare either Carbonara or Bolognese. I also like garlic so I also cook aglio e olio and aglio, olio e peperoncino.

I am not Italian though. I know Italians are very picky about pasta cooking, timings, ingredients, and they may even stop being your friends if not cooking pasta right. I know it by heart, I have zero Italian friends.

• Haha
Reactions: hellohello95zone

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I have a rule to not cook anything that takes longer than 30 minutes preparation time. I am not investing so much time for something I'll eat in less than 5 minutes. Pot time is irrelevant since I am doing something else, but if I have to keep constant checks, move it or whatever. I am also out.

I happen to like spaghetti and I used to cook it several times per week. It never took longer than 30 minutes to prepare either Carbonara or Bolognese. I also like garlic so I also cook aglio e olio and aglio, olio e peperoncino.

I am not Italian though. I know Italians are very picky about pasta cooking, timings, ingredients, and they may even stop being your friends if not cooking pasta right. I know it by heart, I have zero Italian friends.
Except a single pot of spaghetti sauce is not a 5 min. meal. It's 20+ meals. Once or twice a week it'll last for at least a couple of months.

Reactions: hellohello95zone