[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

May 10, 2021
Copy of my Ulmf message.

Applied patch 126 to the .
link:

link for same file as above but including several fixes for ctds and possible ctds on drunk state or use not implemented/missing locations:

Also made tweaked version of the file like already posted >> << but applied over en patch 126 for those who want to see more. It also includes all fixes because they required for amber town unlock.

Use only one of patch version.
Can someone reupload this, in light of ZippyShare's death?

DhuumB

May 9, 2020
There is an update on the blog:
We have updated the trial version functions and pictures that were announced before patch 1.27 .

(link on the blog)

I apologize for not contacting you for a long time.
At the end of February, I became seriously ill, and for more than a month I was unable to do anything.
I'm recovering now, so I'm going to resume my work little by little. (However, because of the long blank time, I forgot a lot of things, and especially at the beginning, I couldn't draw at all, so I was impatient) Gradually increase the pace and work hard to complete it

Here are the patch notes for1.27:

・Added new CG to Elf and Linus H events
・Added a new standing picture to the Gnome and Linus H event
・The performance of items (mainly weapons) has been readjusted.
・Time passes in dungeon movement and battle, and the date is updated after a certain amount of time has passed.
・It is now possible to specify the behavior of the guest character to some extent. You can switch on the status screen
・Changed the calculation method of the required experience value of the guest character.
・It is now possible to display what kind of magic is in the image of the magic book.
- Various benefits can be obtained by donating to the church (details are secret)
・There are two types of churches, one with good and one with bad attributes. Various things such as treatment costs change depending on the attributes of the character.
- Max can now change jobs to all jobs
・Darken the color of cracks that can be destroyed in the dungeon to make them easier to see.
・After recovering the bloated heroine from Alex,
Fixed Alex's point of view on the heroine status screen disappearing in a belly state.
* In principle, the male perspective image on the heroine status screen will be standardized to display "how far the man has seen".
・Fixed the fact that instant death and stun attacks were almost certain
・Fixed an error when entering the inn after reading the save data saved in the town while the summoned beast was being summoned.
・Fixed the fact that the initial experience value of guests and summoned beasts was extremely low.
・Fixed an error when repelling traps in dungeons and treasure chests with mirror shields, etc.
・Fixed some other minor bugs

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Glad to see the devs are alive i feared that such an interesting game was gonna die just like that

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
its actually really good, just sad no eng patch xD, btw any of u guys know how to get rid of the gitter gate door's or the stonewall's that block, i am supose to find a switch but only found one in bandits place underground and it didt do anythign D: