[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
They have launch a demo. So that's all, a demo. Not a Patreon game with incremental releases until the game it's complete.

So i suppose that they are working on full game, and release when full game it's ready.

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Is the game abandoned?
Nah, it's still in development. You can follow it's progress , but he usually only updates about every 4 months.

Last I heard was that they were in the final stages of finishing up the full release version.

Reactions: RossoX

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
Thank you very much to everyone who commented.
We are very sorry that we were not able to meet everyone's expectations.
We will continue to work hard every day to deliver good news to everyone as soon as possible, so we appreciate your understanding.

> Can I play Exorcist Girlfriend on Windows 11?
Since we do not have a test environment here, we cannot guarantee operation. sorry.
However, since the program used is the same as that of Magic Swordsman Rine, I think it will work if this trial version works.

Posted by Futonpasta@Administrator at September 18, 2023 22:07

this is from today, right here in the bottom of the comment section

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Thank you very much to everyone who commented.
We are very sorry that we were not able to meet everyone's expectations.
We will continue to work hard every day to deliver good news to everyone as soon as possible, so we appreciate your understanding.

> Can I play Exorcist Girlfriend on Windows 11?
Since we do not have a test environment here, we cannot guarantee operation. sorry.
However, since the program used is the same as that of Magic Swordsman Rine, I think it will work if this trial version works.

Posted by Futonpasta@Administrator at September 18, 2023 22:07

this is from today, right here in the bottom of the comment section
Dang I literally just checked there last night, he must have posted that shortly after that. Thanks for sharing. At least we know he's still alive :HideThePain:

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Any news?
Tried the demo and really loved the game, but playing it makes me want the full game so much :censored:

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Any news?
Tried the demo and really loved the game, but playing it makes me want the full game so much :censored:
I believe the next version he's working on is the final release version. Which is why it's taken longer to release than the previous demos. Hopefully we'll see it's release in November or at least by the end of the year.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Rozenn and mirandri

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Any news?
Read the dev's blog (use translator if need) and you can find there info about release date and kind of.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
The latest demo is ver
Also, this game use kirikiri engine right?
Any1 knows how to extract the game's engine?
I want to try translating the UI with translator++.

Never mind, most UI stuff are images rather than plain text. I can still translate the images, but the results will be horrible.
Beside, I still didnt know how to extract the XP3.
But it works on MTOOL, at least "bing" MTOOL.

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
I believe the next version he's working on is the final release version. Which is why it's taken longer to release than the previous demos. Hopefully we'll see it's release in November or at least by the end of the year.
We'll still have to wait for someone to translate it after release or else we will be playing it blind.