[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
I haven't been able to verify if version 2.05 has fixed most issues from version 2.04 but I updated my partial UI translation + CG gallery patch to version 2.05:

Download:

Just download the previous 2.04 version (translated or not) and overwrite patch.xp3 with my patch. When using MTool make sure to re-translate the game to avoid any issues with caching/new content.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello,
i think there are still some bugs at the inn:
mark the elf is there,
But the Mc still has problem when he interacts with the girl in his bedroom, the game crashes again (i am using version 2.05 with MTool), aside from the girl in the bedroom everything is normal.
It happens only if i save after the chek-in,load the save then interact with the girl.

I never tried to rename an heroine before, but i tried now at the guild (so i don't know if it was possbile before)
however i am unable to do that here how it looks like

Also may i ask if it is possible to have a rough translation of the changable comand, above the green arrows in the menu of the "extra party" (like the elf lady in the picture)
I have pressed few time and their behavior in battle have changed, unfortunatly i have saved after that, now i don't know in which mode they are in.

Thank you once again for your help and work on the translation

Last edited:
Reactions: shlanker

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
hello,
i think there are still some bugs at the inn:
mark the elf is there,
But the Mc still has problem when he interacts with the girl in his bedroom, the game crashes again (i am using version 2.05 with MTool), aside from the girl in the bedroom everything is normal.
It happens only if i save after the chek-in,load the save then interact with the girl.

I never tried to rename an heroine before, but i tried now at the guild (so i don't know if it was possbile before)
however i am unable to do that here how it looks like

Also may i ask if it is possible to have a rough translation of the changable comand, above the green arrows in the menu of the "extra party" (like the elf lady in the picture)
I have pressed few time and their behavior in battle have changed, unfortunatly i have saved after that, now i don't know in which mode they are in.

Thank you once again for your help and work on the translation
The recent 2.05 patch changed a lot of code in the inn script so no wonder it still crashes, the dev probably didn't have time to test it all. As long as there are no game breaking bugs I'm gonna keep playing on 2.05.

I have not had the time to translate that section yet but here are some rough (machine translated) translations for that section:

おまかせ: Leave it to me
直接攻撃: Direct attack
身を守る: Protect yourself
魔法優先: Prioritize magic
スキル優先: Prioritize skills

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
The recent 2.05 patch changed a lot of code in the inn script so no wonder it still crashes, the dev probably didn't have time to test it all. As long as there are no game breaking bugs I'm gonna keep playing on 2.05.

I have not had the time to translate that section yet but here are some rough (machine translated) translations for that section:

おまかせ: Leave it to me
直接攻撃: Direct attack
身を守る: Protect yourself
魔法優先: Prioritize magic
スキル優先: Prioritize skills
Thank you so much
As for the rename crash posted above, is it possible to rename an heroine (when i created a file i had to make all names without the letter a)?

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
Thank you so much
As for the rename crash posted above, is it possible to rename an heroine (when i created a file i had to make all names without the letter a)?
You can rename them in the guild building like you tried, but MTool seems to cause a crash when the game shows a popup with a text input. Run the game without MTool, rename the characters and then save and restart the game with MTool.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
You can rename them in the guild building like you tried, but MTool seems to cause a crash when the game shows a popup with a text input. Run the game without MTool, rename the characters and then save and restart the game with MTool.
many thanks once again

Reactions: Extrazzz

giboN31

Jun 25, 2017
Where you can obtain the power braclet to move the stone blocks? I remember you needed it from some previous demos? thx

Xnaur

Nov 3, 2017
Just wanna ask, is there anyone working on translation for this demo ? It would wait for that, but if no one is I'm gonna go with Mtools.

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
Just wanna ask, is there anyone working on translation for this demo ? It would wait for that, but if no one is I'm gonna go with Mtools.
I'm working on translations mainly for UI elements, menus and embedded images but for the rest you should use MTool for now. See this post for a download that includes the partial UI translation + a CG gallery that doesn't exist in the authors demo.

The game still has some issues with text allignment and colors in certain dialogs. This is due to how the game developer handles text with non-japanese characters. The linked version fixes that for some dialogs but I haven't been able to fix them all so far.

Xnaur

Nov 3, 2017
I'm working on translations mainly for UI elements, menus and embedded images but for the rest you should use MTool for now. See this post for a download that includes the partial UI translation + a CG gallery that doesn't exist in the authors demo.

The game still has some issues with text allignment and colors in certain dialogs. This is due to how the game developer handles text with non-japanese characters. The linked version fixes that for some dialogs but I haven't been able to fix them all so far.
Thanks! I did see you are cooking an interface patch. I was asking about proper(full) translation patch, since Mtools dosnt love this engine. I remember some cool dudes done that for other demo versions. Sorry for confusion.

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
Thanks! I did see you are cooking an interface patch. I was asking about proper(full) translation patch, since Mtools dosnt love this engine. I remember some cool dudes done that for other demo versions. Sorry for confusion.
Since people keep asking about a proper full translation I'm going to see if I can embed the MTool translations into a proper patch and fix most of the annoying display bugs. Could use some help from people here to test that once I have a first version ready.

After that I could spend some time cleaning up some of the mess created by machine tool translations. Translation every single bit of conversation would probably be too much work but cleaning up menus and notifications should be doable.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Since people keep asking about a proper full translation I'm going to see if I can embed the MTool translations into a proper patch and fix most of the annoying display bugs. Could use some help from people here to test that once I have a first version ready.

After that I could spend some time cleaning up some of the mess created by machine tool translations. Translation every single bit of conversation would probably be too much work but cleaning up menus and notifications should be doable.
Thank you so much for your work and i wish you for the best
i will try help report every bug i can find.

Speaking of i have found one.
By mistake i opened up a treasure chest with a trap (lamia eyes).
It has turned the fat ally into stone, i then reloaded the save prior the treasure chest, but his face was gone (there was no expression, the icon was still intact)
Fortunatly the issues solved itself once i get back into a town, but unfortunatly i haven't made a screenshoot of it

Also i don't remember it was the case before; i have equipped a ring to a heroine (silence ring), thinking i could use to cast silence. However the heroine was the one unable to use magic.
I tried to take it away, but i couldn't; i had to go back to a shop to get rid of the "curse".
Is it the case for every ring?
Becuase i have equipped a fairly normal one onto the MC, granted it didn't have any effect but i could easily take it away