[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
Also i don't remember it was the case before; i have equipped a ring to a heroine (silence ring), thinking i could use to cast silence. However the heroine was the one unable to use magic.
I tried to take it away, but i couldn't; i had to go back to a shop to get rid of the "curse".
Is it the case for every ring?
Becuase i have equipped a fairly normal one onto the MC, granted it didn't have any effect but i could easily take it away
It's a cursed item, I haven't found another cursed ring yet, but there are plenty of cursed armor and weapons, so the game having multiple cursed rings is a possibility.

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
Anyway we can combine Xebit's translation patch with the CG Gallery patch created by Sumima?
Updated the CG Gallery patch to work with the Xebit translated version. Place the patch4.xp3 in the game folder. I haven't been able to fully test this patch yet but it shouldn't mess up anything done by Xebit.

Download:

Also since there is now a proper English translation done by Xebit I will pause work on mine. Might still do some mods for extra content.

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Whew, Google is a pain in the ass.

Anyway, I had converted A Lost Cat's previous version of that to an Excel file for my own use. Since it was updated I thought I would upload it to Google Sheets for easier sharing. That ended up being a huge ordeal but I think I finally got it up

Some notes:
  • I included the JP names for as much of it as I could since the UI still isn't translated and MTool misses a lot of it. I had to OCR a lot of the kanji so it's possible some of them are wrong, but I checked it all through a translator so they should all be at least close
  • I used the term "Scimitarman" instead of "Dervish" or "Janissary" since that's the term used in the Leane 2 translation
  • "Strength" has technically been renamed to "Martial ability" in 2.0 since it doesn't actually represent strength (see the patch notes someone posted on ULMF), but I left it as "Strength" for clarity. Also I think the character stat page hasn't been updated since it still says 力
  • The UI has English names for all of the magic types, so I used those instead of the names used in the text file
  • Being a spreadsheet means I could do fun things like automatically calculate how many bonus points you need to roll to choose that class in the character creator
Don't know how actively I'll maintain this since Google is a pain, but let me know if anything is wrong
Edit: Also if anyone wants to make a copy to update/expand on their own feel free
I updated the spreadsheet to use the class names from Xebit's translation. Also did a bit of reorganizing. I think the requirements for Monk are wrong but I don't know what to change them to.

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
I updated the spreadsheet to use the class names from Xebit's translation. Also did a bit of reorganizing. I think the requirements for Monk are wrong but I don't know what to change them to.
The requirements for Monk are:
Str: 13
Int: -
Faith: 11
Vitality: 13
Speed: 15
Luck: -

Also the Lord class requires 8 intelligence.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
The requirements for Monk are:
Str: 13
Int: -
Faith: 11
Vitality: 13
Speed: 15
Luck: -

Also the Lord class requires 8 intelligence.
Thanks, updated, and verified in-game.
Also I wasn't sure if Lord was MC only, so I checked that out as well. Turns out it's not. And now I have my adorable little Sylph Lord waifu :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Extrazzz

Logsha

Apr 10, 2018
do you guys know where is the orc den? The quest says that it's in the east of yanek forest but i can't find it

DhuumB

May 9, 2020
Me too.Even though I went around here and there in Yanek Forest, I still couldn't find it
use a bomb on the brittle ground where you found the orcs with the cutscene after leaving the 2nd exit of
the cave connecting the forest to the winter forest.

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
Question: Can someone open the patch3 file from Xebit? I was able to open all the .xp3 files till now just fine with garbro but that one fails to open.
I would like to edit to the monster.csv file.

If anyone can open it: could you please tell me with what you managed to do that or post the monster.csv from it here?

Sumima

Jul 8, 2018
Question: Can someone open the patch3 file from Xebit? I was able to open all the .xp3 files till now just fine with garbro but that one fails to open.
I would like to edit to the monster.csv file.

If anyone can open it: could you please tell me with what you managed to do that or post the monster.csv from it here?
I had issues opening it with Garbro as well but the unpacker I wrote myself worked after a small modification.

Here is the requested file:

Reactions: Willaberhaben

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I had issues opening it with Garbro as well but the unpacker I wrote myself worked after a small modification.

Here is the requested file:

I use a better tool :)

Reactions: Sumima