[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Dinsdale

Jan 8, 2022
How did you get access to the teleport stone number 6 shown in the image?
When the water is frozen (Snowy Day) just walk onto the ice. one of the forest tiles opposite is an illusion, you go through it.
if you don't get it first time move along and try again. can't remember which one it is.

Reactions: shlanker and josyui

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
ver2.09
・Fixed an error that occurred when clearing the Polaris Temple quest without Liesel at the opening.
(If you have a party of 6 people, the member who left in place of Max will be in the guild in Seagull Village)
- Liesel can no longer be removed from the party arbitrarily.
・Fixed an error that occurred when using an energy increase bag.
・Fixed an error that would occur when examining some trash piles in Dalecoin Forest.
- Changed the name of the scroll usage item on the item screen.
“Scroll of repair” → “Repair with a scroll” “Scroll of appraisal” → “Appraise with a scroll” etc.
・Fixed an issue where death resistance was not effective when death magic was used.
・Fixed an issue where drugs with multiple effects, such as energy pills, were only activating one effect.
・Fixed an error in the calculation method for the effect of potions that increase ability values.
・Increased the amount of money you have when skipping the prologue
・Fixed an issue where Linus would stop doing anything if the level of development by Linus of Sylph reached a certain level.
・Fixed an issue where the number of heroines with experience did not increase or the number of other heroines increased.
-Fixed an issue where the number of sexual intercourses per night for some male characters would increase abnormally.
・Fixed an issue where the item would malfunction when releasing its hidden power during fear, weakness, or overweight.
-Fixed an issue where the "Obtain only unidentified items" button could not be selected using keystrokes.
-Fixed that some heroine events still had errors.
-Fixed an issue where if you entered Seagull Village while feeling sleepy during the opening event, you would not be able to leave the village.
・Fixed an issue where MP did not decrease even when using scout magic.
・Fixed some other minor bugs

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Apparently (according to a rumor in the sea village bar) you can go to the water palace (probably a dungeon) if your whole party is equipped with these sets (there is also a male version). but it's not implemented (or I didn't find it)
Most likely dungeon where you fight mermaids that apparently drop a bunch of those gear according to data files, and pictures.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Apparently (according to a rumor in the sea village bar) you can go to the water palace (probably a dungeon) if your whole party is equipped with these sets (there is also a male version). but it's not implemented (or I didn't find it)
There is a male one. It should be sold in the same shop. It's a new thing tho and it's just a seashell covering the penis.

Reactions: shlanker

shenhue

Jan 11, 2018
So, I'm interested in playing the game when it releases, the demo got me hooked. You that are more familiar with the workflow of the author, when do you think that the game will be released?

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
updated tweaks with patch 209 changes. also f95 tempusanon tweaks aio patch which i updated for myself with all using patches.

prefer original authors files over patch3(xebit's en) and patch5(tempusanon's mods).

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
So, I'm interested in playing the game when it releases, the demo got me hooked. You that are more familiar with the workflow of the author, when do you think that the game will be released?
I feel like it will be late next year. There's not even any voice acting right now.

windark

Apr 16, 2021
I feel like it will be late next year. There's not even any voice acting right now.
the dev had already said that the demo would not have any VA at all iirc. and once the updates of this demo are over there is no more demos until full release. the game has a lot of stuff removed from the full game.

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
the dev had already said that the demo would not have any VA at all iirc. and once the updates of this demo are over there is no more demos until full release. the game has a lot of stuff removed from the full game.
Yeah and he also said that initial plan was to release it at Golden Week, which is end of April/Start of May, so if he wasn't straight up lying it probably should be on the finishing line by now. (y)

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah and he also said that initial plan was to release it at Golden Week, which is end of April/Start of May, so if he wasn't straight up lying it probably should be on the finishing line by now. (y)
That was for the final trial demo but the game is almost finish I think?

From his blog from a post in dec
<Current progress>
Program 100%
Game data (maps, quests, items, etc.) 100%
Scenario 99%
Scenario script 90%
Standing pictures, etc. 100%
Event CG 80% (value after planned number of sheets increased)
Voice 0%

LewdGamer9000

Oct 9, 2023
While nobody is accusing the dev of lying, the developer is known for being too optimistic when setting datelines.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
That was for the final trial demo but the game is almost finish I think?

From his blog from a post in dec
<Current progress>
Program 100%
Game data (maps, quests, items, etc.) 100%
Scenario 99%
Scenario script 90%
Standing pictures, etc. 100%
Event CG 80% (value after planned number of sheets increased)
Voice 0%
Is all/most of the stuff mentioned here is playable/available on the latest demo or is this like a checklist only and not yet implemented on the final demo? I don't mind playing the game without the voice

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
While nobody is accusing the dev of lying, the developer is known for being too optimistic when setting datelines.
Sure, i'm just saying that it's quite the distance between "almost all is ready, we're planning to release last demo for the operational check at the end of this month" and "there's actually half of the game not finished yet, so maybe in the next year".
So i hope it's 1 - 1.5 month from release or so.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Is all/most of the stuff mentioned here is playable/available on the latest demo or is this like a checklist only and not yet implemented on the final demo? I don't mind playing the game without the voice
The demo is essentially the main game with a lot of the content stitched out. Mostly just some free roam stuff with some clear holes. There were some major differences between the demo version and the released version for his previous game, and I'd expect this one to be no different.

So not sure on the overall checklist. Also I'd figure normally that voice gets added near the end once the script is more finalized? At least for a single developer game like this one. So voice not being at all done even close to the end would be normal I think.