[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
There's a Water infront of me I cant jump straight since theres a Tree but theres a Path on my Right how to Jump to the Right?

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
New patch

ver2.11
-Revised the balance between excitement and libido
-Limited libido to 200
-Improved the way warnings are given when a high bonus is given during character creation
-Revised guest character behavior patterns during battle
-Weakened the Night Imp because it was too strong
-Fixed the inability to learn new skills from the second onwards (bug introduced in ver2.08)
-Fixed the issue where nothing happened when trying to view heroine information from the menu after viewing the guest heroine status
-Fixed an error that occurred when trying to treat a guest at a temple outside of town
-Guest faces would sometimes disappear Fixed
-Fixed the issue where the skill command for the created character "Sharon" was no longer available
-Fixed the issue where not all items were obtained when stealing items from an enemy after a duel
-Fixed the issue where the command selected before death would be executed when reviving a character who died during battle
-Fixed the strange behavior when using a multi-night stay ticket
-Fixed the issue where all three sizes of guest and employed characters were the same
-Fixed the issue where the unlock scroll was not working properly
-Fixed the issue where an error would occur when Sylph's second Wild Bull event occurred (a bug in ver2.09)
-Fixed several other minor bugs

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Comments from the dev (DeepL translation):
I am the author, Futon Pasta.
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who played the demo version.
Thank you so much.
It is very encouraging.

I am very sorry for the many glitches.
The trial version was made by cutting out some of the bugs from the final version, so the fact that there were so many bugs in the trial version means that there will be that many bugs in the final version, which is scary now that I think about it.
We would like to sincerely thank all of you who have reported bugs to us via email, comments, etc.
Thanks to all of you, we were able to fix many of the bugs. Thank you very much.

I apologize for not commenting for a long time.
I apologize for the delay, but I will answer some of your questions.
I apologize for any omissions.

> Should I not report errors in the current version, or is it OK to continue to comment on errors as they occur?
Any information you can give me would be appreciated.
Thanks again to everyone who reports them.

> The speed of learning monkish spells is slow.
This is due to a change in the calculation method.
I reviewed it again with the patch, so I think it will be learned a little faster now.

> Where do I go to find an orc den?
Enter the tunnel once and return to Yanek Forest through another exit.

> My intimacy level does not increase when I talk to the heroine in the other room at the inn.
It does not increase if you have experience with other men.
Also, in the case of patrolling, it will not increase if you are not already somewhat close to the heroine.
Posted by futonpasta@admin at 2024-06-09 23:09
---
I am the author, Futon Pasta.
I will continue to answer questions, etc. I apologize for any omissions.

> Has the specification been changed so that Theo's (Warrior) number of learned spells no longer increases as his level increases?
This has been changed.
If you are not in a profession that can use the corresponding magic, the number of times will not increase either.

> The free mode is missing from the title.
No, it will be implemented. No, it will be implemented.

> I understand that the appraiser for treasure chests is random, but can't you give priority to bishops, alchemists, etc.?
We would like to leave it as random, since we are aiming to force the equipping of cursed H-armor by characters with occupations that are difficult to be appraisers.
If you want to be sure, please give the item to the appraiser once.

> I wonder if it is a specification that the third entrance to the underground tunnels is missing.
I thought it was unnecessary in the trial version, so I removed it.

> I am concerned about the loss of bonus attribute points when changing jobs, is this a bug or a characteristic?
Is this a bug or a characteristic? Changing jobs is not always a good thing.
You should consider carefully whether it is a loss or a gain before making a choice.

> When I arrived at the village in the tutorial, I was supposed to be able to raise my level by more than 2 levels, but the decision to raise was only made once.
That scene is OK because the story simply says that you stayed overnight in the village.

> "If you enter a town when you are sleep deprived, you can't leave the town until you spend a night there" should be removed.
In the late stages of the game, warps can be used as much as you want, and it becomes possible to choose only the most advantageous inns to avoid being cuckolded. The intention is to prevent this.
It may not make much sense in the demo version.

> I took a dwarf and a sylph to the Roper and they didn't restrain me, is there no tentacle play for this race?
I didn't want to give any more CG in the demo version, so I decided not to.
I did not want to show any more CG in the demo version so I decided not to.
Posted by futonpasta@admin at 23:11 on June 09, 2024.
---
Author Futon Pasta.
I will continue to answer questions, etc. Sorry for any omissions.

> Landon Valley Bottom, 32-9, I am in one illusion, but when I search for "notice something", there is nothing.
There is nothing.

> It is quite unfortunate that the power has become a martial art, which means that the physical attack power cannot be strengthened even after a lot of work, and the damage of attacks that do not consume MP and bare hands, which can be used casually, is lowered.
The functionality has not changed from the previous "power" just the name has changed.
It seems that the damage of bare hands has been reduced because the calculation method has been changed only there. I will reconsider.

> I want to see the NTR event, but I can't share a room with another guy at the inn.
If you have a low trust level, he will refuse to share a room with other men. If you raise your trust level by fighting more battles, you will be able to share a room with other men.

> I found a Polaris pearl dropped from the treasure chest after the battle.
> It seems to be a key item in the scenario, but it is indeed a mistake in the setting, isn't it?
As you said, it is a mistake. I fixed it.

> I cannot equip the Great Axe.
Only humans and dwarves can equip the Great Axe.

> "Morning Star" and "Wizard's Bow" can damage Physically Ineffective Wisps.
The attribute setting of Morning Star was wrong (Giant's weak attribute)
The Wizard's Bow is an item with magic power, so it is correct.

> If I deliver a pickaxe, will there be no way to dig in the mines?
Yes, it does. So you will lose money if you deliver the pickaxe immediately.

> I can't use the repair scroll. It does not show up when I look at it from the item.
Right click on the item you want to repair > Select "Scrolls & Magic" > Select "Repair with Scrolls".

> I was hit by death magic from an enemy monster and died instantly after taking cover, but I was equipped with a gold buckler and a bracelet of warding!
> The death magic is so strong that I suspect it was a bug.
It was a bug. Sorry.

> Necromancer's HP is too high!
It was too strong, so I replaced it with a lower level monster in the patch.
Posted by futonpasta@admin at 2024-06-09 23:12
---
Author Futon Pasta.
I will continue to answer questions, etc. I apologize for any omissions.

> Is it correct to say that saved data can be used in the final version, meaning that units raised in the testing version can be carried over to the final version?
That is correct. The main character and Max will be available from the start, and the making characters will have grown units waiting for them in the first guild.

> I think we should decide on the maximum number of monsters that can appear in one battle.
Actually, it has been decided, but it might be too many.

> If a monster rapes you, will it show the number of times it raped you or your first opponent?
We'll try to increase it in the production version if you get fucked all the way to the end.

> The third route in the sewers, I thought I could get to it from the menu in the vaults before, and there were comments about that in the bar, but I can't find the hidden menu that was there before.
I deleted it because it was confusing in the trial version.

> When "Release Hidden Power" is performed on a weapon equipped in the left hand, an effect is generated from the weapon in the right hand.
This was just a staged effect, and we had to cover it up (because it would have been complicated to program).
(It is good if the effect comes out from around the hand.

> Magic cannot be used in the first turn when the player is the first to attack and the battle is unexpected.
Magic can no longer be used when the player attacks first

> For example, if I have about 50 luck, can I safely disarm it even with an assassin?
Yes, it can. It depends on luck, agility, and level.

> How can I get a shell amulet now?
> I feel like necromancers stopped appearing in ver 2.07. Is this a specification?
> I wonder if the warehousing shells are still not available?
> Come to think of it, I still can't get shells from the snowy mountains, but can I really get shells?
It was not the intended specification, so we made it not appear. Please accept my apologies.
Posted by futonpasta@admin at 2024-06-09 23:14
---
Author Futon Pasta.
I will continue to answer questions, etc. Sorry for any omissions.

> Did your skills disappear? (only what I remember)
> Summoner : line attack (whip line attack is completely wasted)
All have not disappeared.
However, there was a bug that prevented learning skills at low levels, so that may have something to do with it.

> Elves have state resist?
Sylphs have levitation, dwarves have sleep resistance, nothing else.

> Monks are supposed to hit with their fists, so it would have been nice to have a knuckle type weapon or some street clothes.
I thought about a knuckle weapon, but couldn't make it due to the CG processing of the dress-up system.
As for street clothes, I didn't include them because I didn't want to make this world a blend of Japanese and Western styles. (Only the ton fur was included because I really wanted to include it.)

> Will there be further changes in the final version, such as allowing the bar to be entered even when exposed or not covering the breasts with the hands if they are highly exposed?
I was thinking of doing that at first, but I thought it would be too unnatural, so I didn't do it.

> Can you do something more about the Valkyrie?
We have made it weaker instead of being able to create it with fewer points.
In the commercial version, there will be special equipment for the Valkyrie.

> I have a question about transferring over. If the Royal Guild of Sapphire City has a maximum of 12 members, and there are 4 PT members, will these 4 members be sent to the Coastal Guild in the final version?
They will be sent to the guild on the coast.
Also, if you delete a pre-made character, that will also be carried over to the production version. Please note that they will no longer appear.

> I got 2 peridot magic stones from the tomb search and Roper's lair, but I have the wrong ID for the other magic stones?
Roper's Nest is a dungeon that only appears in the demo version and the items are appropriate. Sorry.

> Problems with the continuous stay ticket and unlearned skills.
It was all caused by the strange behavior of the continuous stay ticket. We fixed it with a patch.

> When equipped with magic leather straps, the straps are off from the nipples in the standing picture of the human and gnome equipment screens and are slipping off.
This is not a defect, but intentional.

> How are unique and guest slots handled in free mode, and whether or not there are any roundabout elements such as bringing units, including summoned units, that have been trained in the story to free mode?
Unique characters such as the protagonist and Liesel will be able to be created as general characters.
I will put the hero type character that can fight back as a created character in a guild somewhere.
Also, we can of course do the takeover laps.

Posted by futonpasta@admin at 23:16 on June 09, 2024.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
In witch's Lair B7(talk to witch twice after open moving chest)
I have zero idea.how to pass that door?
can any one help plz.
View attachment 3724235
View attachment 3724238
You messed up the puzzle. All 4 boulders are supposed to go into the water.
Anyway, if you are playing the 2.09 curated version there are also 2 floating bridges in the game, so it looks like you could also just use a 2nd bridge instead of resetting. One is in the magic shop of the 2nd town (the one with the beach).
The other one is in the small building you encounter on the road right after you leave first town. The door should have a bronze keyhole. Thief characters can lockpick bronze doors. Just stand in front of it and right click, select "Unlock" in the menu.

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Updated tweaks with 211 changes. Also Tempusanon's aio patch with 211 changes. Prefer original authors versions over patch3 and patch5 if they will be updated.

After update noticed that other mans in the party now have increasing lust if girls clothed with some open. I still not understood if it is bug appeared with merging changes or new feature but is still was there after all patches except of patch2 was removed. Also i removed all chars and hirings and replaced the single girl armor to not opened and lust is not increasing anymore. And main character is not changed in this way.
There was conflicts of patch 211 code with xebit translation related code and in monster data file where also was empusanon's edits and because of this i noticed about to prefer original authors patch files if they will be updated. I noticed there many changes about stats. Actually it is quite realistic when your party perverted mans are exciting when in the party girls with many opened body parts but in same way it is funny when the main hero is not reacting.) Im not sure about this thing if it is bug or feature. upd. not all armor but atleast slave armor.

Last edited: