[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Content wise, is it worth playing the demo? Or is it better to wait for the full version. Just discovered this games existence.
Up to you really. There's a decent amount of content, but there won't be any direct story carryover into the main game so it may or may not be worth investing time into it now.

Jun 19, 2018
Content wise, is it worth playing the demo? Or is it better to wait for the full version. Just discovered this games existence.
My suggestion is to wait. I tried the game out for the first time a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed the "metroidvania" aspect of it, how there are still secrets to discover in old areas, etc. Ended up doing a 10 hour playthrough in one go.
Thinking back, I kinda regret that I'm now going to rush through all that content in 1-2 hours when the full game comes out.
Also the hentai scenes in the demo don't have any finality, that's all reserved for the full version, so not missing much on that end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Progenitor

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
It depends on what you're after TBH:

- If you want to see what the combat is like, get a feel for the story, etc... then there is plenty of content that can easily take up 5-10+ hours with.

- If your after the h-scene stuff, then better to wait for the full version. This is because most of the h-scene's aren't even in the trial, and those that are in... are not the full stuff, just leading up to actual sex... at which time the game either crash's or you get a msg telling you to experience it in the full game.

Reactions: BlackSage111

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
I haven't been able to verify if version 2.05 has fixed most issues from version 2.04 but I updated my partial UI translation + CG gallery patch to version 2.05:

Download:

Just download the previous 2.04 version (translated or not) and overwrite patch.xp3 with my patch. When using MTool make sure to re-translate the game to avoid any issues with caching/new content.
does it work for version 2.11?

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
New mod- Better Sandra
-Lowered Sandra's level for her to get her vanilla level up spells that she skips.
-Added Sleep at level 10, and blizzard at level 15 to her level up moveset

Update- Riselle & Maria unlock
-Now possible to unlock Riselle and Maria in the middle of playthrough

View attachment 3655887

Just click the new location added in Sapphire City as seen in the red circle, this will prompt you if you want to add them. If party is full Riselle gets sent to waiting room.

Download:

Patch 5: More Captives
Patch 6: MC Bard Class
Patch 7: Riselle & Maria Unlock
Patch 8: Better Sandra
Patch 9: All in One

Edit: Updated to fix minor combability issue with f95_user's tweaks
hello
i have downloaded all of your mod for version 2.11 (currently using patch 9)
i went ot the red space but i had both of them already
unfortunatly whenever i go to the inn this message occur and the game crashes.
is there a way to fix it?
thank you for your time and for making these mods

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
hello
i have downloaded all of your mod for version 2.11 (currently using patch 9)
i went ot the red space but i had both of them already
unfortunatly whenever i go to the inn this message occur and the game crashes.
is there a way to fix it?
thank you for your time and for making these mods
Sorry I havent updated my mods in a while, use the ones that f95_user updated for himself, I am not working for it for a while as I am currently busy.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Sorry I havent updated my mods in a while, use the ones that f95_user updated for himself, I am not working for it for a while as I am currently busy.
Dude, the community is grateful anyway. Have a fruitful whatever you are busy with and see you in the final game
:)

Reactions: shlanker

sari1

May 17, 2018
_ is empty space, H are blocks.
Starting position:
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ _ H

Push the bottom block left.
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ H _

Then push the 3rd one from the bottom left.
_ _ H
_ H _
_ _ H
_ H _

Push the 2nd from bottom block up.
_ _ H
_ HH
_ _ _
_H _

You now have room to maneuver behind the blocks and bring them to the red area.
As for how to fill the red area with blocks, fill in the right vertical line first, then the remaining 3 slots. (Don't remember if you need to fill in bottom slot first on the left vertical line).
thank you. It helps a lot.

Jun 19, 2018
it's not mod
i win Alex 3 time and Demand his party member everytime
(Landon Canyon 1 time and Wild Bull's Hideout 2 time)
I don't know how many times can we take it?

View attachment 3737795
View attachment 3737809
There are 5 girls that you can get from Alex.
My understanding is that in the unmodded version you can only have up to three bonus character on the right side (girls from Alex or summons). This means that eventually you need to use the Waiting Room feature in town to swap around.
The curated version allows you to have all 6 available characters (5 girls + 1 summon) at the same time instead. Not sure if there is a limit.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
View attachment 3734183 what is this? how to fix it
What you do depends on where/how you got it:

- If you got it during a H-Scene, it's likely you've come across one of the many unfinished H-Scene's partially coded in the game. The game will always crash when/if you try and go through with it. IE Let a Sylph character get captured by Alex and then try and watch the 2nd H-scene between Alex and her and the game will crash every time.

To resolve: re-start the game, load your latest save, and just avoid that HScene again.

- If you got that crash anywhere else, just start the game up again and play on from your last save.

Sadly the trial will crash quite a bit, and the longer you play the more likely you'll come across a a random crash... that can be fixed by just restarting the game and loading a save game.

My advice - save regularly, cuz there's no sign that the crash's will happen, so regularly save so as to not lose too much progress.