[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

quick cast

May 13, 2018
Would be nice if the game had a shota character too for that flavor of NTR but I dont think thats happening.
Very excited for this game, I hope that there is not too much more wait for its release.

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
Would be nice if the game had a shota character too for that flavor of NTR but I dont think thats happening.
Very excited for this game, I hope that there is not too much more wait for its release.
My opinion on this:

It won't happen.

This game is an RPG, the player will tend to identify with the main character, so the dev can't make the MC a shota without taking the risk of losing part of the fan base.

This leaves two options:
either create an "evil" shota to steal the player's girls, but there are already too many rivals (and replacing one this late doesn't seem worth it),
or create a "victim" shota (I'd like to have the possibility of being a bad guy honestly), but this author is more on the netorare side of the NTR genre, so netori is most likely a no-go for him.

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
Any game that tries to add every genre flavor usually fails because the content just isn't there in quantity. Then you get a game that no one really likes. It's just better to take few core elements and double down on them. Yes it won't be for everyone, but that's true for any game. This is also true with adding bazillion main characters. None of them feel special.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Any game that tries to add every genre flavor usually fails because the content just isn't there in quantity. Then you get a game that no one really likes. It's just better to take few core elements and double down on them. Yes it won't be for everyone, but that's true for any game. This is also true with adding bazillion main characters. None of them feel special.
I definitely agree with you there, id rather have 1 girl with 10 scenes, than 10 girls with 2 each.

Reactions: paladinfox5

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
do you know if there would be any plans to marry someone else aside from the main party and the mage girl at the beginning?

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
I definitely agree with you there, id rather have 1 girl with 10 scenes, than 10 girls with 2 each.
+1

I would even add that NTR is part of the elite four of controversial fetishes with scat, furry and futa (just my opinion). Adding more fetishes to a game with any of these four seems way too risky.

The author never did ANY sort of incest or shota in ANY of his games.
For the sake of argument, I would say. This is the first time the author has added a loli (the sylph is basically a legal flying loli), so adding a male sylph (or even a gnome now that I think about it), could also make the first shota.

windark

Apr 16, 2021
left side move block 1 and 3 to the left once and block 2 up once. now you can go behind block 1 and push to red and the rest there also just need to be pushed down and to the right. on the right blocks push the left one up once now you can go behind it and push it down and to the right and the same with the other one.

Jun 19, 2018
in the Fool's Warehouse F1
i have no idea how to solve this.
plz help
View attachment 3732981
_ is empty space, H are blocks.
Starting position:
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ _ H

Push the bottom block left.
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ H _

Then push the 3rd one from the bottom left.
_ _ H
_ H _
_ _ H
_ H _

Push the 2nd from bottom block up.
_ _ H
_ HH
_ _ _
_H _

You now have room to maneuver behind the blocks and bring them to the red area.
As for how to fill the red area with blocks, fill in the right vertical line first, then the remaining 3 slots. (Don't remember if you need to fill in bottom slot first on the left vertical line).

Reactions: sari1 and CobraPL