Seeking Male Protagonist realistic games 1st person view games

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So yes, realistic as in 3D models.
I like games, where i can play as a male but have not to deal with some turd face.
Some games i found are like...

Apocalypse Lovers
Dating my Daughter
Hard Love
Heart Problem (partly)
Dirty Pool
MisFits
Raptus
Where the heart is
Dreams of Desire

forgot
New Life with Daughter
Away from Home

These are top of my head.
Anyway, any game where i do not see the MC is a win for me. I know for some stories it makes sense to have the male MC show up though for the most part i like to have him not in any of the slides.

Any hint is welcome.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Have you taken a look at the pov tag?
I did. But it seems that its not necessarily what i had in mind.
For example. Grandma's house has "pov" tag but you do see the male MC all the time. So i think it related to sexual acts but not to the actor itself.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
There are some games i missed. TO be honest, sometimes i just do not want to download every game since they files are so huge.
So thanks for sharing.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Its sad that L&S is abandoned. This seems a really great game. I already like the submission points.
Love and Submission is a great game. It's very sad that it has been abandoned. If it had been going on it would have been the one of the best game on the forum for most ppl rn. It's so clear. But as far as it is now, it's still pretty long. You should definitely play. But as I said, MC's face appears in some scenes.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Love and Submission is a great game. It's very sad that it has been abandoned. If it had been going on it would have been the one of the best game on the forum for most ppl rn. It's so clear. But as far as it is now, it's still pretty long. You should definitely play. But as I said, MC's face appears in some scenes.
Well, as long its not like in Grandma's House. It did not have sex for grandma either. Last time i played. But yes, i do like it.
Demon Boy seems good too. Though i am not into monster at all and spells. Though the models are very great.
This is actually another thing that bugs me. Most of the mom/son games have moms that look like teenager with bigger boobs. They do not look like older than their sons.
Back to the cabin is actually also a nice game. Though it suffers for me from the same "to young" mother type. But MC is not seen.

Reactions: allura404

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Well, as long its not like in Grandma's House. It did not have sex for grandma either. Last time i played. But yes, i do like it.
Demon Boy seems good too. Though i am not into monster at all and spells. Though the models are very great.
This is actually another thing that bugs me. Most of the mom/son games have moms that look like teenager with bigger boobs. They do not look like older than their sons.
Back to the cabin is actually also a nice game. Though it suffers for me from the same "to young" mother type. But MC is not seen.
I don't really like fantasy games, but Demon Boy is an exception. It's not as fantastical as it seems. At least for now.

Summer Heat is one of the best works to come out in 2022. If you like games with a school-friend environment, you should definitely try it. There is not much content at the moment.

Bloody Passion is a much higher quality game than it appears on the thread. Some of the images used in the thread are beta images and fan arts. My favorite game among them. If I looked at the thread, I guess I wouldn't like it either, but the game has nothing to do with it. I can say the same for Hail to the King. Better images could have been used.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I kind of liked Milf Creek. The part i liked was grandma and sis. Though this is the part that was not further pursued which is really a shame.
This is a harem game so naturally, you "have" to engage with all the women even if you do not want.
But i liked the age difference because it made it more believable for me. Grandma that is.

Demon Boy seems really great. Some monster action but its so far a side thing. With the cheat you can already do things, that are probably not going to happen if you don't.

Dual Family was kind of ok, but it never went anywhere really. So you play for hours with nothing in the end. Very unsatisfying.

Mirror Mine was actually kind of nice. Mother definitely is older and story is believable. But again, no action whatsoever. So its a let down. Perhaps too early into the game anyway.

Since i usually do not like to play certain tags (harem) it limits me what i can play. I also dislike monster, magic etc.. i always think its a cheap cheat to archive your goal to have sex. I rather like games that build up sexual tensions between the actors the "natural" way. One reason why i did not really enjoy Dreams of Desire. Though it was a funny game with lots of sex. But the story was just so weird.

Anyway, i just wanted to share that. Everyone has different expectations in regards of games. These are more or less mine. And above all, not seeing the male MC helps a lot. Most of the time they just look odd.

May 18, 2017
So yes, realistic as in 3D models.
I like games, where i can play as a male but have not to deal with some turd face.
Some games i found are like...

Apocalypse Lovers
Dating my Daughter
Hard Love
Heart Problem (partly)
Dirty Pool
MisFits
Raptus
Where the heart is
Dreams of Desire

forgot
New Life with Daughter
Away from Home

These are top of my head.
Anyway, any game where i do not see the MC is a win for me. I know for some stories it makes sense to have the male MC show up though for the most part i like to have him not in any of the slides.

Any hint is welcome.
Try FreshWomen, A Long Journey