• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Are there any characters that manipulate/dominate the main character? He's always in control and I'd be interested in a role reversal if that's in any of the routes. Was really hoping that could happen in Josh's route
Not yet... but a story is already planned in which the roles will be reversed... after all, the main character's money won't last forever.
But I won't give away too many spoilers ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ridley77

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I will say, my favorite routes are easily Josh's love route and Isaiah's slave route. Both are really good in general and make it feel like the MC connects with his lovers/slaves.

I do wish the slaves could sleep over, or we could invite our lovers to fully live with us, that'd be cool.
Thanks for the feedback... I always like to know what people think of the stories, which ones they liked.

I may include some of those scenes of spending the night, probably with the slaves who are already more “ tamed ”
About living together... it would be a lot more work, after all, I'd have to create extra scenes for all the characters in almost every story.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
About the Android version of the game.
After doing some research, I found out that there is a limit to the size of files that Android allows... which is 2Gb... the game was 2.1 gb.

I changed the resolution of some images to keep the size of the game below this limit and release this new version.
It should work now!

For those who play on a computer, there is no such limitation and everything is fine.

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the feedback... I always like to know what people think of the stories, which ones they liked.

I may include some of those scenes of spending the night, probably with the slaves who are already more “ tamed ”
About living together... it would be a lot more work, after all, I'd have to create extra scenes for all the characters in almost every story.
Hmm, that's fair. Technically, you could only allow 1 guy to live with you and only have him find out about the other guys visiting by chance (or not at all, shouldn't matter too much as there could be easy explanations for why each guy isn't there constantly and only show up in certain extra scenes). But I guess that might interfere with other sleepovers, curious.

I think it would be cool mostly cause it could help the extra scenes like chilling on the couch or visiting other parts of the house more depth. Maybe even having the guy that lives with you randomly appear in those rooms and hang with you. But yeah, it'd be a lot of work in general, so not sure if it'd be worth it, but might be worth thinking about.

Reactions: guri11mau

jeffb0615

Jul 5, 2022
Not yet... but a story is already planned in which the roles will be reversed... after all, the main character's money won't last forever.
But I won't give away too many spoilers ;)
Can the players help Hunter get money in other ways? I'm not a massive fan of the role-reversal scenario, but I appreciate that it serves its intended audience.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, I would like to confirm if, in addition to having to pay 5,000 to Isaiah for each time we have sex, there is another route, because turning him into a slave is cheaper.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Can the players help Hunter get money in other ways? I'm not a massive fan of the role-reversal scenario, but I appreciate that it serves its intended audience.
The idea is to have an entire release dedicated to Hunter earning money... because the tendency as the days go by is for the bank account to empty.
I haven't enabled this feature yet because there hasn't been so much spending that the player has run out of money, but there will be soon.

The idea is to have several ways to get the money, even selling one (or all) of the slaves is being planned... just as there will be ways to earn money by selling... well... yourself...

So it will depend a lot on how each player goes through the story... how much they spend, whether they have a slave or not, whether they prefer easy money or working hard for it.

It will be optional... everyone will be able to make their own choices

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Hello, I would like to confirm if, in addition to having to pay 5,000 to Isaiah for each time we have sex, there is another route, because turning him into a slave is cheaper.
Unfortunately, there isn't one... at least not in the relationship route.
As shown throughout the story, Isaiah is straight but greedy... so for him making money is more important than keeping his masculinity intact.
but that comes at a price! He says it himself: his ass doesn't come free! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To save money, you'd have to win the bet from him at the beginning of the game.

What I might do one day is, after a certain number of times, he might agree to go to bed for less... after all... for someone who's already done 10, doing 20 cheaper isn't that big a deal.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Hmm, that's fair. Technically, you could only allow 1 guy to live with you and only have him find out about the other guys visiting by chance (or not at all, shouldn't matter too much as there could be easy explanations for why each guy isn't there constantly and only show up in certain extra scenes). But I guess that might interfere with other sleepovers, curious.

I think it would be cool mostly cause it could help the extra scenes like chilling on the couch or visiting other parts of the house more depth. Maybe even having the guy that lives with you randomly appear in those rooms and hang with you. But yeah, it'd be a lot of work in general, so not sure if it'd be worth it, but might be worth thinking about.
I see your point.
The other rooms in the house really still need to be used.
Many of them will be used in other future stories... but I guess I can think of ways to have more interactivity with the guys using some places... a bathtub, a sauna...

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
wait is this from sims?
Yes... As I explained in the game credits and in the posts here in the thread.

The Sims game is used as the basis for creating the models, backgrounds and poses using the stop motion technique.
Once the images have been created, they are then rendered in hdr programs... to highlight the details... and then edited in Photoshop, to highlight the edges and colors, to give the cartoonish look.

The game itself focuses more on the stories, expressions, situations, than on emphasizing the images.
So I had to make a choice... either focus on making a few new images using specific graphics programs and sacrifice the stories... or focus on making more complex stories but then using images from an already known program.

I preferred the second option... since games with gay-themed stories are rare and most often have simple stories. The focus is always on straight stories.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Hay posibilidad de agregar máquina para ordeñar en la mazmorras?
Estamos abiertos a la idea de incluir nuevos lugares en la mazmorra.
Veré si puedo encontrar una máquina interesante para agregar allí en una de las próximas historias.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I like it, the only criticism is that the animations look a little janky during some scenes (like in this new threesome event with Isaiah). Surprisingly the TS4 graphs didn't bothered me much, even though some scenes looked goofy. Good job and I can't wait to see more

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes