VN Unity Malevolent Planet Unity2D [The Mist Explorer & Scientist] [SugarMint]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hello Dev, would like to tell you that i got a pop up saying the game not compatible with current android version of my mobile.
I'm using an S23 Ultra.
Though it said that but i can still run the game properly without any issue.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hmmmm . . .

It seems I'm, "A Day Late, and A Dollar Short" :confused:

The last download I have is, Day3.3 Blackmail Letter Part 1 , which is 731 mb's .

This latest version here, Graduation - The Paparazzi , is only 186 mb's .

Question :

Is this latest version, a Patch, to be integrated into the "Base" game, (the 731 mb's) ?

OR:

Is
the latest download, the current full game, that has been highly optimized ? :oops::unsure:

Never-mind . . . the "186 mb's" version has actually been condensed . . . so it's the 'complete' game (as far, as it is) . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
lmao the public version is so hostile to the player. doesn't even let you save.

fuck a dev like that. someone like that shouldn't succeed.

and so lazy and dumb too. since getting interested in adult games the last few years i've shelled out nearly a thousand bucks to devs and projects that i've found and enjoyed thanks to playing the shared versions, which makes perfect sense given there's no shortage of evidence indicating that file sharing helps. Dumbasses who take such a hostile view don't even realize they're shooting themselves in the foot.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2019
lmao the public version is so hostile to the player. doesn't even let you save.

fuck a dev like that. someone like that shouldn't succeed.

and so lazy and dumb too. since getting interested in adult games the last few years i've shelled out nearly a thousand bucks to devs and projects that i've found and enjoyed thanks to playing the shared versions, which makes perfect sense given there's no shortage of evidence indicating that file sharing helps. Dumbasses who take such a hostile view don't even realize they're shooting themselves in the foot.
im wondering how he gets away with this? this is a pirate site. i know the f95 team will Sometimes work with a developer so that they can release a public version that's like a month or two behind.but otherwise entirely the same as the normal release. But I've seen other developers pull stuff like this. In fact, more than that, I've seen develoers pull less than this. Who will then have their account on this website banned be taken over by one of the uploader or administrators and then have whatever the latest Patreon (or whatever) build is, uploaded automatically. So either no one has brought this guy to the attention of the upload team/administrators or there's something about this website that I am very unaware of despite being a very frequent user. I feel like having this guy doing what he's doing, sets a very bad precedent for this website. Because if he's allowed to do it, what's going to stop other developers from pulling the same scummy tactics?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree that the game here is not worth playing given that the player cannot save progress and must re-start with every release. Is there anyone still willing to do that? No sense updating a version of the game that no one wants to play. The game was complete enough for a demo several builds ago, so it can be left as is in case someone wants to try out a demo version. Updating it with pretend updates does the developer massive disservice, as it just increases the ire of those that see it in the "latest updates" and discover that it is still not worth bothering with.

For me, this game was always in the "I kinda like to play but would never pay" category, so I'm not the target audience, but I think that the dev is probably driving away potential targets with the supremely frustrating "no save" decision.

Nov 20, 2019
Patrion version. got the ok to share these from staff
"Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'VN - Malevolent Planet Unity2D [Graduation - The Paparazzi Public Release] [SugarMint]' - Share the link and thread will be updated. No problem with that.
Yesterday at 5:27 AM"

Malevolent Planet 2D The Mist ExplorerScientist Windows.zip219 MB

malevolentplanet2d_themist_explorerscientist.apk337 MB

Malevolent Planet 2D The Mist ExplorerScientist MacOS.zip229 MB

version not listed but from may 29 2024

Last edited:

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
full version. got the ok to share these from staff
"Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'VN - Malevolent Planet Unity2D [Graduation - The Paparazzi Public Release] [SugarMint]' - Share the link and thread will be updated. No problem with that.

That's not a working link tho

Nov 17, 2021

Mega
Mega
Mega
You are a hero

Reactions: The Omni Degenerate

gagi123

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone figured out what you are suppose to do after the crash? I am in a black room, no light, and the only interaction is with the door, but I am unable to leave the room.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021

Mega
Mega
Mega
So, the game is complete? Sorry if it's a dumb question

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone figured out what you are suppose to do after the crash? I am in a black room, no light, and the only interaction is with the door, but I am unable to leave the room.
Same. Activating the "door" just gives some dialogue options from much earlier in the game.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes