jesgo60

Jul 6, 2020
I know you are just starting but I think your idea is very good, and for all audiences (;)), I love BBW girls, when you have more advanced the game graphically I will create one of each color, hahaha, cheer up, ignore The comments, most of them are square heads to those who if they do not give the typical barbie repeated and copied from one game to another they will not get hard, good job, you will surely succeed

Malion Ivory

Feb 17, 2021
Hey everyone,

I am the developer of this game and these comments are pure gold haha

To be honest, I didn't expect it to be shared like it has this early in development.

I am totally with you on the quality of the model ect. There is a long way to go and my focus is on getting gameplay mechanics in there, as models are easy to upgrade later when I can bring on more talent.

But maybe I should take a detour and fix it up a little.
Making sliders is a big job and in future I would love to have full face customisation.

Iv been laughing so hard at these comments since I found my demo on here hahaha
Looking forward to showing you guys more

MI

Malion Ivory

Feb 17, 2021
I know you are just starting but I think your idea is very good, and for all audiences (;)), I love BBW girls, when you have more advanced the game graphically I will create one of each color, hahaha, cheer up, ignore The comments, most of them are square heads to those who if they do not give the typical barbie repeated and copied from one game to another they will not get hard, good job, you will surely succeed
Hey thanks for the kind words :)
Iv been loving these comments cause I know its still REALLY EARLY haha
Im excited to allow BBW to be made in the printer. It does come with its challenges, like arms clipping and having them fit with future stations ect. But like you said, its not seen in a lot of games. Plus, its very easy to make a normal looking body already. anyway. thanks for the comment :)

jesgo60

Jul 6, 2020

The day that the creators dominate this program it will be amazing to download your creations and hopefully it will be soon