MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
What do I do with the Goth? She's following me and lead me to the men's room, but then after that she says we need to go to the men's room, no other location seems to trigger anything and she follows me into the stall so now I can't remove the steel plate and peep on cadet

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
What do I do with the Goth? She's following me and lead me to the men's room, but then after that she says we need to go to the men's room, no other location seems to trigger anything and she follows me into the stall so now I can't remove the steel plate and peep on cadet
You have to take her to the tree at the garden. But if she still follws you after completing the quest, it's because your save file is too old.

Reactions: MonkeyFunk

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
You have to go to the Janitors Room, it's in the hallway which leads to the loading docky (just click on the door) then she wants you to follow her to the tree, as mentioned before.

Reactions: MonkeyFunk

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Held off on this until it gets some content, there is a decent amount here and some nice/interesting art work with a variety of types. Definitely reminds me of Monkey Island and early Leisure Suit Larry games with all the walking and clicking.

ReeHaw

Jun 14, 2019
When I go outside to talk to rex and the ghost girl it crashes my game and i lost all my progress. Kinda annoying. (right after i got everyone out of the freezer)

HollowRiller

Sep 9, 2018
Had an issue with the glory hole scene with Cadet, if you clicked insert the first time and got that version of the scene it would just freeze after at the "I should be more careful with my life choices" text box, could get around this by just using listen the first time then back off.

By going back into the dialogue it now acted as if the first scene had played and it could progress again (didn't freeze this time)

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Held off on this until it gets some content, there is a decent amount here and some nice/interesting art work with a variety of types. Definitely reminds me of Monkey Island and early Leisure Suit Larry games with all the walking and clicking.
I said the same thing... Back in 2022.

If there's not enough content for you at this point you're gonna be waiting a long darn time, mate.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes