Others MamaHame

randomnub123

Aug 14, 2021
Title: Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life ~Bosei Afureru Bokura no Kyonyuu Mama-tachi wa Haitoku ni Mimodae Nagara Amaenbou o Musabori Aegu~ (AKA MamaHame)
Developer website:
Language: Japanese
Samples:
122171.jpg 122168.jpg 122172.jpg 122170.jpg 122169.jpg

Description:
One day, the protagonist, "Takumi" witnessed it...
His mother "Mayumi", and his friend "Eita" together, engaged in carnal pleasure.

Fleeing from the sight of this, he runs into his friend's mother "Ayako", and together their relationship evolves into one between a man and a woman.
Takumi, madly obsessed with this woman he has long since adored, is soon found out by his friend Eita.

The two butt heads, and so they challenge one another,
"Which one of us can truly prove they love their partner the most!?"

And so begins the mother-son group sex competition...

Requester notes:
This VN is animated and looks really good. Possible NTR, but it is avoidable.

Translation request:
Translate from Japanese to English please.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Game requests is only for already translated games, moved to translation requests. There's possibly Shota issues, but who can guess.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
1.Good evening. I would like to ask someone to translate this game.because the plot in this game is very interesting

2.this game basically has 7 endings, and you can play from both takumi's pov (mc) and mayumi (mc's mom) pov, so there are 14 endings in total plus this is an NTR game and there are not so many good ntr games with a storyline and different characters

3.So I hope someone will translate this game after all.
+1

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
1.Good evening. I would like to ask someone to translate this game.because the plot in this game is very interesting

2.this game basically has 7 endings, and you can play from both takumi's pov (mc) and mayumi (mc's mom) pov, so there are 14 endings in total plus this is an NTR game and there are not so many good ntr games with a storyline and different characters

3.So I hope someone will translate this game after all.
+1
Bro, stop spamming game threads.