2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
So, how do you exactly modify the save file to "cheat"?
You don't need to. Right after the game start there are two hard-to-miss chests below MC's house:
  • One is an "all item" item, which when used gives you 1 of all the clothes to put MC's mom into (which is how sex scenes are activated)
  • One is a Level 99 item, which when used makes MC level 99
Editing to add my final save file. This puts you in the recollection room, where you can replay all the H-scenes. Just go talk to all the shadow figures in the back of the room to select which one you want. Save file belongs in the game directory in a "savedata" sub-folder.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Wow the overview is a bit rough but the in-game text doesn't seem to be MTL.

By rough I mean " As an NPC who doesn't have his own will..." Pretty sure the MOM was the NPC, not Yota.
" However, Yota forcibly takes the NPC's mom to an adventure and robs the erotic clothes worn by the female monsters." The NPC's Mom? Who's that?
Okay. My guess is that you are a hero in a game world. And instead of trying to go alone in the adventure, you force your NPC mom to go with you. That seems more passable and fits the messy translation of the summary lol

konrad123

Jan 10, 2018
will there be a mac version? unfortunately wine is not working anymoe since catalina and this game looks quite great

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay. My guess is that you are a hero in a game world. And instead of trying to go alone in the adventure, you force your NPC mom to go with you. That seems more passable and fits the messy translation of the summary lol
The MTL isn't completed garbage, you can still understand the story & most of it is at the very end & lets just say it's hard to fap to this cuz...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 3, 2017
The MTL isn't completed garbage, you can still understand the story & most of it is at the very end & lets just say it's hard to fap to this cuz...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is some The Witch's House kind of twist right here. I honestly would've thought this is your generic fuck_yo_mama kind of hentai game, guess not.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It's not english It's MTL lol Damn I thought it was another proper translation
Trust me it's not MTL, MTL is far worse lol. The english version is provided by the dev himself, it's more like a low level english from a non-native english speaker

Reactions: Zippix

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
You don't need to. Right after the game start there are two hard-to-miss chests below MC's house:
  • One is an "all item" item, which when used gives you 1 of all the clothes to put MC's mom into (which is how sex scenes are activated)
  • One is a Level 99 item, which when used makes MC level 99
Editing to add my final save file. This puts you in the recollection room, where you can replay all the H-scenes. Just go talk to all the shadow figures in the back of the room to select which one you want. Save file belongs in the game directory in a "savedata" sub-folder.
How did you edit your save file ?
I cant find any editor for SGS.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
How did you edit your save file ?
I cant find any editor for SGS.
I meant I edited my post to add my final save file.
There is no need to edit the save file -- those 2 cheat items I described unlock pretty much all the content.
You can use my save file to skip to the end if you'd like.

Reactions: Tuberaku

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
I meant I edited my post to add my final save file.
There is no need to edit the save file -- those 2 cheat items I described unlock pretty much all the content.
You can use my save file to skip to the end if you'd like.
TY for save file. Im gonna use it.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes