2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
How do you fix this problem? Mama RPG.PNG
Why did you post it if your not gonna help or reply to anyone having this same problems

Jul 9, 2018
How much Absinthe did you neck for this to look "nice" to you?

I ask because it looks like someone with no artistic talent whatsoever squiggled on MS paint and called it a day.
Plz, and you can do better? lots of people have different views on which art looks good or not. have you ever heard of the saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?"

How do you fix this problem? View attachment 250836
Why did you post it if your not gonna help or reply to anyone having this same problems
You again? I remember you from thread. I swear you got problems on every game you try, haha.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Plz, and you can do better? lots of people has different views on which art looks good or not. have you ever heard of the saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?"

You again? I remember you from thread. I swear you got problems on every game you try, haha.
Hahaha Yeah I know I'm quite famous xD Well the game won't run for me as well for to the others so I I might as well ask It's the game problems not me xD and yeah That game won't run from me So every time there's a new game here I am always downloading it

Jul 9, 2018
I'm Waiting for the next version of; , , , , .

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I'm Waiting for the next version of; , , , , .
So any fix for that problem?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hahaha Yeah I know I'm quite famous xD Well the game won't run for me as well for to the others so I I might as well ask It's the game problems not me xD and yeah That game won't run from me So every time there's a new game here I am always downloading it
here is the dll you need, make sure your anti virus isn't some sensitive doosh cause it may be your anti virus that's getting rid of the dll you need to play this rpg.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
one of the worst game i've ever played. feels so lazy that they dont even care about the most basic thing like using the correct default assets for the characters

might as well make it into a kinetic novel or at least a cg gallery

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
mega link is dead, will try this out after a new mega link cause all the others are dl speed capped

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Sadly...I can't play!
Some way,the game script don't open the game after the "New game"...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
so to clarify has anyone been able to play the game? also if so how and could you give a detailed run down of doing so... I have locale emulator, and if anything will need to do certain thing to make the game work in order to play it.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
so to clarify has anyone been able to play the game? also if so how and could you give a detailed run down of doing so... I have locale emulator, and if anything will need to do certain thing to make the game work in order to play it.
I was able to just extract and run this "game", and I use that term loosely. This feels more like a tech demo than a full game.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes