2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i have a question does this game have an ending or do you just rape your mother over and over again

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok... I don't give a fuck about what others think about this game ( since this is why im asking im not conforming on hearsay lol) but ill describe my problem in detail with how im trying to start the game.
1. downloaded then extracted with bandizip to desktop.
2. opened file and tried to start with the application of the game.
3. has opened window telling me that my gpu is not up to the OpenGl3.0 and has a problem starting.

AM I MISSING A PROGRAM BESIDES RPGMV!?!
I can run a rpgm game like violated heroine or even the new rpgm games so whyyyyyyyy??? also i used the sharp and replaced the one in game file but yeah same thing.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
It's only that, the ending is just her getting pregnant due to the constant creampies.
yeah but while i have creampied her a lot i dont know how to continue and it hasnt said she got preggo also there's a door i cant go into and i dont know why the game says i have 90% but i cant fucking find the final NPC that i need to strip

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
ok... I don't give a fuck about what others think about this game ( since this is why im asking im not conforming on hearsay lol) but ill describe my problem in detail with how im trying to start the game.
1. downloaded then extracted with bandizip to desktop.
2. opened file and tried to start with the application of the game.
3. has opened window telling me that my gpu is not up to the OpenGl3.0 and has a problem starting.

AM I MISSING A PROGRAM BESIDES RPGMV!?!
I can run a rpgm game like violated heroine or even the new rpgm games so whyyyyyyyy??? also i used the sharp and replaced the one in game file but yeah same thing.
Check your drivers and see if you have your OpenGL3.0 up to date, cause it's probably just that.

Or do it the quick way and just download the OpenGL3.0 version. In some games (not necessarily ones from here, that I remember) require old Redistributables or drivers (I had to download the 2005 Redistributable for a game that came out like 2 years ago).

Reactions: cavaemon

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
yeah but while i have creampied her a lot i dont know how to continue and it hasnt said she got preggo also there's a door i cant go into and i dont know why the game says i have 90% but i cant fucking find the final NPC that i need to strip
The percentage tells you how close you're to finishing the "game". That means you only need another fuck and she'll get pregnant. However, don't ask me how to go further since

1.- I finished the game by just doing random shit and exploring
2.- I finished it like 4 months ago or so and I remember nothing about it other than the ending xD

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
The percentage tells you how close you're to finishing the "game". That means you only need another fuck and she'll get pregnant. However, don't ask me how to go further since

1.- I finished the game by just doing random shit and exploring
2.- I finished it like 4 months ago or so and I remember nothing about it other than the ending xD
i got it eventually the ending was stupid you had to talk to a guy from the side not straight on to finish it

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i got it eventually the ending was stupid you had to talk to a guy from the side not straight on to finish it
Yeah, I just booted it up cause I had the itch to remember how to get the 100% again and yes, the dude blocking the entrance to the castle needs to move to the right but only does so when you talk to him from the side.

Reactions: Brady2626

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So ive Finished the game but the 2nd option in the main menu is still grayed out does it do anything or am i done here?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
So ive Finished the game but the 2nd option in the main menu is still grayed out does it do anything or am i done here?
This just means during the first stage you didn't get the boob icon for a second time after stripping the mom's shirt. There were two scenes on the first stage that you could get after stripping her (short scene, no ejaculation)

Apr 11, 2020
Best Game Ever,
yeah translation was the worst i have ever seen,
yeah it was at most maybe 10min,
yeah it was horrible trying to figure out what to do. (just walk around and hit enter key on everyone you see)

but hey, it was one hell of a journey and i played mostly for the plot and art was great, so, it was ok, i give it a 4 out of 10 stars

believe me when i tell you i have played much worse than this.....

Reactions: razor35

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
What program is needed to run this?
None. This particular SMILE GAME BUILDER title runs fine without switching locales.
That's just the "load save" option; The game's so short and lacking in branching paths or risk that you just never ended up using it, is all. Sorry to break it to you, but you saw all the content there is to this already unless you were to unpack it using a (and a for said tool to open SMILE GAME BUILDER games).
This just means during the first stage you didn't get the boob icon for a second time after stripping the mom's shirt. There were two scenes on the first stage that you could get after stripping her (short scene, no ejaculation)
I'm almost certain you confused this thread with one of the ones for sistny's Clickteam Fusion titles. Probably the Mother Undressing Game one, judging by context.

Really puts it into perspective when you realize the wild whiplash in difficulty of this developer's earliest works with their latest.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes