• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 8, 2022
My god I'm not sure I've ever played a game focused round 2 mcs this insufferable. I can't follow the logic of either of these morons. The lamia girl goes way past aggressive to just outright bipolar and abusive and the MC will complain nonstop about it but will never put up any resistance. Like if you don't enjoy being used and abused then do something about it or just stop pretending to be bothered by it.

NiGHTS4life

Aug 1, 2017
This game makes me love Naru fucking Narusegawa as a saint of love and kindness
This game makes me think being vored by a setouchi monster in MGQ, or eaten and killed by the psychopatic murder hobbos succs from Succubus Prison a ending far more lovely and vanillla than the utter shit that is dealing with this schrizophrenic bipolar tsuntrash snake, who can't decide if she loves you or just wants to murder you, and refusing her ends with a bad end and stockholm after she kidnaps and mindbreaks you by keeping you in a jail on lamia village for the rest of your mortal life
FUCK THIS ONE DO NOT RECOMMEND
This whole thing could have been sweet if only the MC remembered she was a lamia from the get-go.

ReignBloodark

Nov 8, 2017
Full save file just Extract into Documents.
Honestly just skip the whole game if you just want to unlock gallery for yourself there is only one ending and if you make wrong dialogue choice the heroine would just give you a lecture then you go back to the previous dialogue knowing which one is the correct one.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes