NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This one has potential. The ability to see through walls and read minds is really unfortunate when you are as big of a loser as this guy, but maybe he can exploit them and turn things around.

Reactions: Legend 123

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Very good start. The story starts well and good graphics. It is to be hoped that the developer will not abandon the project and will update regularly.

oalan96

Feb 22, 2019
So just playing it so far it has the making of a great story and good game but first and for most .... Diana gets to bring out the villian route.... Seriously she called him a Simp oh no good sir you are playing a dangerous game (shes the royal brazilian waxer for the harem) also If i could recommend something game play okay I get the routes but you should maybe have for each route to either enhance a power or change it like have the hero route have increase the time he can see people naked or more than one person at a time ... and a villain side like focus more on the reading minds into the mind control or hypno area I'm not talking killgrave(well unless its its for diana and maybe sersi and honestly youd have to add a few more shall we say out there tags like ) but have like an increase in power effect both men and woman that way if sersi has a BF by by or maybe turn him into a chick also the old man who though you were ugly hehehehe any way this game has a lot of potential also he can go all kill bill to

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Very good start. The story starts well and good graphics. It is to be hoped that the developer will not abandon the project and will update regularly.
The Dev is one of the most reliable ones out there that delivers almost at the same time every month, I also supported him, but couldn't fit him into my budget of 5x Devs.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
It all gets interesting when Clark finds out what happened to Lois but he doesn't stop it. :love:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: Man of Steal/ Nymphs - F95zone
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
P/s: Updated to v0.12

1655102295913.png 1655102322849.png 1655102344258.png

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm, I'm on the HERO route... and MC can't say anything to ass-hat Adam, who keeps hitting on and groping MC's GF. Seriously, what normal (non-sub or any) man would allow that to happen to his GF, without confronting that asshole? By not saying anything to Adam, it reinforces him to keep doing it because Lois seems totally weak minded (or maybe she's actually into Adam) to end his sexual advances.

I wonder if this game/story will consist of constant dudes trying to steal MC's LI's? I sure hope not.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes