Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Game/Developer: Man of Steal/ Nymphs - F95zone
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.8
can you update to v0.9 plz and ty

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: Man of Steal/ Nymphs - F95zone
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.9

View attachment 1867728 View attachment 1867729 View attachment 1867730
Updated to v0.9

Reactions: Punto

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
Not a bad start to a game. I like you can chose the routes and seeing what happens if you had not stepped in.

I am looking forward to more updates..

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Man of Steal v0.9 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
is there a way to avoid the black guy since it really seems dumb the guy has power to mind read and alter memory but wont say or do shit to him like wtf im not some cuck if i cant avoid it im not playing this game lmfao

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
is there a way to avoid the black guy since it really seems dumb the guy has power to mind read and alter memory but wont say or do shit to him like wtf im not some cuck if i cant avoid it im not playing this game lmfao
ignore this sorry i found out u can avoid him just by not touching the once chick in the bowling crap and now i have them all just for me atm

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I followed the Walkthrough Mod and never got any scenes with Sersi except her fantasizing about the MC. But at the end when you can see scenes from other routes there's a full sex scene with her. Is that locked in the cuck route or something?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The idea behind the concept isn't bad, the sentences are pretty well done, but it lacks lots of emotion, feels like the characters are robots and there is little build up, it like I'll be nice first time together with a girl, and I can fuck her already next time together, which is somewhat unrealistic. Also the bar scene felt copied from another game "Summer Class". Overall it wasn't to bad but neither shines out over other VN.

Edit: there was also a small mistake i forgot to mention, when you tell the cute asian to decline George's invitation and go out with her to the movies, the week after the MC think about it but it sound like George to her to the movies and now he taking her bowling, which is incorrect as MC took her to the movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes