yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Game/Developer: Man of Steal/ Nymphs - F95zone
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.9

View attachment 1867728 View attachment 1867729 View attachment 1867730
Hi!

New version is out.

Up mod,
plz!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Same here. I load my save from April, and the game ends on the next render.
That is not surprising. Part "v0.10" is a complete independent part to be started, continuing what you played so far. Probably done to keep file size down for the mobile users.

Reactions: JackMiejov

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Edit: there was also a small mistake i forgot to mention, when you tell the cute asian to decline George's invitation and go out with her to the movies, the week after the MC think about it but it sound like George to her to the movies and now he taking her bowling, which is incorrect as MC took her to the movies.
"I have a feeling that he's trying to win her heart by using excuses to have fun with her."
"It was a movie last week."
"And it is a bowling game tonight."

If you mean these sentences, I will fix them. Thank you.
We'll see it done in v0.12 because v0.11 was already released last week.
Thanks again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: Man of Steal/ Nymphs - F95zone
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.10

View attachment 1867728 View attachment 1867729 View attachment 1867730
Updated to v0.10

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The idea behind the concept isn't bad
This concept locks MC behind loser stat the very first moment.
If you like playing a looser, you certainly should be in the hard cuck lane of this game.
All the vilains come on to every girl hard and nasty right from the get go with no punishment.
This game also gives the girl away to the unsullied vilains right at the very first moment MC skips a beat.
MC getting a -1 everytime while vilains start with a +2 is in now way more realistic.

which is somewhat unrealistic

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
This concept locks MC behind loser stat the very first moment.
If you like playing a looser, you certainly should be in the hard cuck lane of this game.
All the vilains come on to every girl hard and nasty right from the get go with no punishment.
This game also gives the girl away to the unsullied vilains right at the very first moment MC skips a beat.
MC getting a -1 everytime while vilains start with a +2 is in now way more realistic.
Well that only if you let it happen, that what I love on NTR games with choices, you can decide if it happens or not that you let girls get on with villains/other guys, but also have the power to deny those to have fun with these girls but keep them to yourself. The only NTR games that make me angry is where you don't have controle at all and be kinetic story, I somewhat like having power to decide which girl I let have fun with others and which not.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Man of Steal Part 2 v0.10 with LaikDink's walkthrough mod. I have also included a link to my port of Part 1 below as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Part 1 (v0.9): Pixeldrain

Part 2 (v0.10): -

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes