Cheat Mod Man Of The House: Ikarumod [v1] [Ikaruga]

Dec 4, 2017
well need a guide for this mod seems nothing shown. only the basic cheat in game was there but still needing that old cheat love and lust.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
It seams that no-one likes to read these days.
No this mod is not abandoned.
Latest update of this mod is always at the end of this topic.
What this mod, mods...
  • Triple money gain
  • Jobs earn much more
  • Jobs are 100% successful
  • Fast travel
  • Free time travel
  • Free item buy
  • Start with 5000 money
There is no menu for that, never ever was one ....

Last edited:

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
After installing the new update of the mod, I can't join the family for dinner in the tutorial section...? They don't show up at the table, and every possible option I should have just tells me "I should join them for dinner first"...

casperb123

Jan 15, 2019
After installing the new update of the mod, I can't join the family for dinner in the tutorial section...? They don't show up at the table, and every possible option I should have just tells me "I should join them for dinner first"...
I fixed it by using the default assembly-csharp.dll file and then after the tutorial i installed the modded one

Reactions: MetalBlank

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
That has to do with game play and not with any mod. Reed posts above. It has been mentioned before.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
I fixed it by using the default assembly-csharp.dll file and then after the tutorial i installed the modded one
What default assembly-csharp.dll ???
What tutorial ???
Every version has its own assembly-csharp.dll
Is there something I don't know?

casperb123

Jan 15, 2019
What default assembly-csharp.dll ???
What tutorial ???
Every version has its own assembly-csharp.dll
Is there something I don't know?
In the mod archive (the zip file) there is a file called Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak. Extract that file and renamed it to Assembly-CSharp.dll. Then copy it to man of the house_Data/Managed and replace the file. This will remove the mod. So now you start a new game and get past the intro like where you get access to all the apps in the phone. Then save the game. Then you can open the mod archive (the zip file) and copy the Assembly-CSharp.dll to man of the house_Data/Managed to install the mod again and then load the save. Now you are past the tutorial.

The reason why it bugs the intro is because the time doesn't advance when you travel. And that what's bugs the point where you need to have dinner with your family.

Reactions: TwilightStorm

MarkTwains

Nov 18, 2018
It seams that no-one likes to read these days.
No this mod is not abandoned.
Latest update of this mod is at this post : https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-ikarumod-v1-ikaruga.9390/post-2424951
What this mod, mods...
  • Triple money gain
  • Jobs earn much more
  • Jobs are 100% successful
  • Fast travel
  • Free time travel
  • Free item buy
  • Start with 5000 money
There is no menu for that, never ever was one ....
Hi there I just installed your mod and the game wont start, the Unity logo pops up then the screen stays black, works fine without the mod. can you help?