Cheat Mod Man Of The House: Ikarumod [v1] [Ikaruga]

TekkenPolicy

Dec 17, 2017
Just tried a new game with it. The dinner scene right in the introduction tutorial didn't trigger at all causing the game to be stuck there.
Also - is it normal for the cheat mod that the money I have to pay for buying something (Milk in this case) gets added on top of my account and not deducted from it?
Same problem for me.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
ikaruga
With the mod the 1.0 version does not start. Looks like an update is necessary.

(Just saw that there were updates over time. Just not put on the OP. I will tried the mod .99, it starts, now. And, no, crashes. So I wait for the update.) :)

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Just tried a new game with it. The dinner scene right in the introduction tutorial didn't trigger at all causing the game to be stuck there.
Also - is it normal for the cheat mod that the money I have to pay for buying something (Milk in this case) gets added on top of my account and not deducted from it?
It's game bug not the mod bug. I reported it some versions back, but...:(

Karawww

Aug 27, 2019
Hi, where to get cheats for version 1.0 extra, in the game I don’t have an invisible person, I tried all sorts of methods but there is no cheat. Maybe he is separately, so that I can download it and install, could give a link?
Or write in Save the maximum mood and other needs how to do it? Sry my bad enghlish

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi, where to get cheats for version 1.0 extra, in the game I don’t have an invisible person, I tried all sorts of methods but there is no cheat. Maybe he is separately, so that I can download it and install, could give a link?
Or write in Save the maximum mood and other needs how to do it? Sry my bad enghlish
What do you mean with invisible person?

If you use this cheat mod, which newest version you can download few posts ago. You are able to use it without entering anything. You get what is mentioned in the spoiler of Features in the OP automatically.

You can open the save file with Notepad++ (download it, you get it with google). So far I know you can change data, but it could destroy the save file. So copy a backup of it first.

Karawww

Aug 27, 2019
What do you mean with invisible person?

If you use this cheat mod, which newest version you can download few posts ago. You are able to use it without entering anything. You get what is mentioned in the spoiler of Features in the OP automatically.

You can open the save file with Notepad++ (download it, you get it with google). So far I know you can change data, but it could destroy the save file. So copy a backup of it first.
The man in black, I don’t have it - the cheat itself, which should be on the phone. I don’t know where in Save I need to change, and where the cheat under the spoiler I did not see it

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]
[/COLOR]