Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you're missing a collectable, it would show a lock on the missing image as it does for other images that are missing from the main gallery. As well as looking at the number of collectables here: Collectables01.jpg

This is from a 0.9.1 save and it shows 1 collectable missing.

Collectables02.jpg
And as you can see in the above image, that collectable has a lock on it.

Reactions: Faerin

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Have the hint to go see Diane for last session, but every time I knock on her door, it says she's not home? Any clues?

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
guys even when we watcth the horror movie at 19:00 with Ashley she wount wake me up in the evening to sleep win my bed hmmmmm what am I doing wrong.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thank's @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for the update.
With the incest patch I have to question about Diane's "true" family:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always for anyone stuck on the new content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always I've updated my walkthrough with the above info. The links is the same and you can found it . Here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
guys even when we watcth the horror movie at 19:00 with Ashley she wount wake me up in the evening to sleep win my bed hmmmmm what am I doing wrong.
for ashely to come to your bed, you have to sleep with door closed, for mom to come by in morning you have to sleep with door open

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Leave the door closed when you go to bed. Otherwise Ashley won't come into the room.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 251 Votes