Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xomul825

Aug 22, 2018
ok so now i feel a bit stuck with Amy, i followed the hint repeatedly to head to NEON, but after getting a beer with her it just ends without progression.

For other characters, Veronica i've already gotten to the sun tanning part, Claire gotten to the same and kisses after dish washing + massage oil. Am i missing something else? Another character i need to progress on first? cheers guys

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
lets see if this works
Unfortunately, you run into known bug. You can manually edit your savefile in order to lover Veronica's stars to 11, and decrease Amy points to 9.
I didnt run into the bug when I went right through the game writing that Grindthrough as you can unlock The Vault by recieving the text from Aunt Emma for her router but she needs to be at 20 Hearts so you can get the text so that maybe a workaround So if you drop Amys Hearts to 9 using the cheat Menu and concentrate on Emma until she opens the Vault that may Work and you wont have to Edit Save files

Reactions: Xomul825

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I didnt run into the bug when I went right through the game writing that Grindthrough as you can unlock The Vault by recieving the text from Aunt Emma for her router but she needs to be at 20 Hearts so you can get the text so that maybe a workaround So if you drop Amys Hearts to 9 using the cheat Menu and concentrate on Emma until she opens the Vault that may Work and you wont have to Edit Save files
You are right. Bug was discovered few weeks ago before version 0.8.2 and Emma path. Now we have two ways to unlock Vault, I forgot about it.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Emh... it's pretty obvious, you must discover Vault, and progress with Amy before collecting 12th star for Veronica...
ah yea I did run into it.. so I used the cheat mode and reduced her hearts down to five and started again and guess that triggered it. Thanks for the reply though.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can't talk to mom at office about project
You are not supposed to talk about it with her. You should go to her office, and look at her computer. (I am guessing you are speaking about Angel path).
What is wrong with those people ???? Don`t they READ, what game tells them or don`t they understand what they are reading ???? And then they are out like a snowman !!!! OMG

Reactions: Bakkis15

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
What is wrong with those people ???? Don`t they READ, what game tells them or don`t they understand what they are reading ???? And then they are out like a snowman !!!! OMG
I so agree with you. There are tools to use. The walkthrough and the phone. Besides, every action you take with the girls will give a respons; a heart, a kiss or a star. If none of these appear after you have done something then that event is finished. Again, Check your phone or the walkthrough for hints.

Xomul825

Aug 22, 2018
This sounds like an option, i'm loathe to edit save files, thanks heaps! i'll do that!

Reactions: larry5168

Sukhoy85

Aug 26, 2018
Hello guys, I have a problem I can't unlock the park, I know we have to talk at 10:00 in veronica, but it doesn't work:/

I would like to point out that I already had the scene on the roof, with the mother and Veronica

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Hello guys, I have a problem I can't unlock the park, I know we have to talk at 10:00 in veronica, but it doesn't work:/

I would like to point out that I already had the scene on the roof, with the mother and Veronica
You must not give chores to Veronica and then talk to her at 12:00 in her room.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote