Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I don'r remember how it is triggered (sorry!).
But you'll know you must wait for her if she greets you at the moment you enter Neon. She then says that she'll leave quite early, at 4:30 and asks you to pick her up.
Thanks
Now trying to figure out where and when to get amy to give me the oil for veronica.. seems I cant just give her the panties and start that part..

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks
Now trying to figure out where and when to get amy to give me the oil for veronica.. seems I cant just give her the panties and start that part..
You get the massage oil from Amy at the Health Club. But before you can ask her about it, you have to:
a. give mom a massage without oil
b. go to sex shop and find out that it's sold out
c. have Veonica's panties in your inventory

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
I can't continue Emma's path.. Walkthrough says to get 5 massages and watch 5 netflix but I've done more then 5 and nothing happens.. Can't do beach event with her?

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I can't continue Emma's path.. Walkthrough says to get 5 massages and watch 5 netflix but I've done more then 5 and nothing happens.. Can't do beach event with her?
There is a bug where you directly go to emma house without repairing tv it get skipped did you repaired tv at emma home first?

Reactions: RWaites

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, could you help me with "pay nightly visit for Veronica" please? I have 18 stars for Veronica and 8 stars for Amy and complete slave training for Amy...thanks

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hi, could you help me with "pay nightly visit for Veronica" please? I have 18 stars for Veronica and 8 stars for Amy and complete slave training for Amy...thanks
Just go to her room after she comes home from Neon. You have the key so just unlock the door and follow instructions.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote