Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's mighty kind of you, friend! As attached.
Well as the name says, it`s FULL save witch means, that everything is allready done in this update !!! The inventory is allso "FULL", it shows items, that had allready been given (briefcase, consert ticets, Veronicas ID, groseries exc.) to reach this point of game !!! I don`t know the reason how that can be done except HEAVY cheating. I asume, that you loaded this file somewhere ?????

PS: Imo, only thing you can do with this save file is , when next update comes, you can start playing that update starting in this save file, because everything are done at this point !!!!!!

Noobish04

May 18, 2018
Been trying to offload the concert tickets, but can't nail down the right time to give them to the sisters. Any help?

R

RWaites

hey,
im at diary reading stage with claire but can't progress. I've read all the messages about 100x but not sure what to do next. Ive also done the foot rub with wine a few times. And she's seen me nude in bed.

i have 4 stars with her if that helps
Have you
Enter her room and look at her laptop, correct choices are: 2, 3, 2.
Enter her room and look at her laptop to delete the email.
Use your computer to send her a fake email, correct choices are: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2

Reactions: La'Zaa

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
That's the thing, 'ask to see mother' doesn't turn up. @fhenrir already posted the screenshots as he's having the same issue as well as other users, but i'll attach the options that turn up with Cassie:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even selecting "do you know my mother well?" doesn't go anywhere after her response.
Yes this is exactly what i'm talking about. Everything done except go to Claire's office to get the clue about Angel's identitiy but I cannot select the option to go to her office from Cassie, only those shown above.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Yes this is exactly what i'm talking about. Everything done except go to Claire's office to get the clue about Angel's identitiy but I cannot select the option to go to her office from Cassie, only those shown above.
Its a bug use this save open it with notepad change the name with yours 4th line!

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
im stucked Sophia's lesson. Can't get start after get bj from Ashley. And i cant get maid outfit too. Please someone help

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Do you use somebody elses saves (loaded) ?????

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Go Saturday at mall 12:00 Going Club=Ashley win Lingerie=Sophia win Go wild=impossible to choose then go to Ashley bedroom at 11:00 on Sunday. for maid outfit you have to buy it from mall lingerie store.
well i get message from Ashley, i bought maid outfit too still cant start lesson

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
After I take veronica's panties and show up at Neon at 2400 the option to check if she is wearing panties, while amy is talking to us, is blocked.. done this twice now and dont understand why it is blocked.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
After I take veronica's panties and show up at Neon at 2400 the option to check if she is wearing panties, while amy is talking to us, is blocked.. done this twice now and dont understand why it is blocked.
Because of mood. Use cheater to maximize sleeping, hygiene, etc...

Jimryan84

Jul 15, 2018
Can't get all the date night information for Claire everytime I visit Ashley all she does if offer me a blow job can't ask about movue

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
How do I get the vault to show back up? it disappeared. I wasnt able to do the pc repair since I didnt have intel of 30 yet.. and seems I need to chat alot more with emma to trigger some event to get my intel up.. any help?
lol never mind.. it just popped back up a couple days later.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote