Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I assume the teddy for ashley and flowers for mom are the only gifts for them? Is there something to give the Ice Queen?

Any hints on how to increase mind?
Gifts are:
Ashley: Teddy bear
Mom: Chocolates
Veronica: Flowers

Increase mind, you mean intellect? You have to take online courses on your room's computer.
At first you can go up to 15 IIRC. Later (with Emma's event) you'll have a new option to go up to 30.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there any way to scroll back ? i hit the mouse to fast and missed a line or two of chat
NO !!!!
How will i know when I have hit the end of a persons story? did a second bath scene with ashley and said wait for next update.. but seemed awful soon for this game so was wondering.
You check your achievements at right top row (price bowl), everything 100 %, found every secret card !!!!

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok I need a hint.. I cant seem to do yoga with mom/claire. how ? keep saying I am not good enough yet.. and the yoga door indicates it is a future update

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Can anyone guide me, stuck doing the angel backstory thing? It says I need to go to claire's office but I can't do anything when i'm there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Ok I need a hint.. I cant seem to do yoga with mom/claire. how ? keep saying I am not good enough yet.. and the yoga door indicates it is a future update
Saturday yoga is just the one set of scenes , with alternate dialogue when Veronica likes you better. That could be all Faerin's doing for it, or we'll have to wait for a yoga instructor to show up at gym.
You can't DO yoga with mom (sunday-friday)-but you can HELP her with HER yoga. When you go to the roof, you get two options- join her for yoga, or give her some help. As I said, you CAN'T JOIN her, and all that question does is unlock the gym. So try the other option, and be helpful...

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Saturday yoga is just the one set of scenes , with alternate dialogue when Veronica likes you better. That could be all Faerin's doing for it, or we'll have to wait for a yoga instructor to show up at gym.
You can't DO yoga with mom (sunday-friday)-but you can HELP her with HER yoga. When you go to the roof, you get two options- join her for yoga, or give her some help. As I said, you CAN'T JOIN her, and all that question does is unlock the gym. So try the other option, and be helpful...
Oh so I need to just keep offering to help her? ok.. working on veronica.. got her sub to 60 but not seeming to get any more points.. not sure why.. and now that I know she likes a gift I will start there.

Just trying to figure out how to progress the mom/claire line.. the wt says to do the yoga stuff and I guess I am dense .. I show up on the saturday and after their warm up i only have option to leave and cant do yoga with her..and so now trying to "help" her but after 3 tries at that i get nothing..frustrating at the moment.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Gifts are:
Ashley: Teddy bear
Mom: Chocolates
Veronica: Flowers

Increase mind, you mean intellect? You have to take online courses on your room's computer.
At first you can go up to 15 IIRC. Later (with Emma's event) you'll have a new option to go up to 30.
I have tried 3 times now to give veronica flowers.. says it wont work or something..

Ivan1111

May 19, 2018
Can someone tell me the way to solve the problem? In common with the mother of progress measurement on two stars, and with the wine of her watered, dick his showed the habit the same (after a bath), Tits squeezed when she is drunk in the room sleeping.....but standing still, even though the sisters have made decent progress, and with Emma and finished progress.

R

RWaites

I assume the teddy for ashley and flowers for mom are the only gifts for them? Is there something to give the Ice Queen?

Any hints on how to increase mind?
Ashley- Teddy bear
Veronica - Flowers
Mom - Chocolates

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Finish more of Claire's progression.
I know you're trying to help, but I and some others have been getting this 'error' as well, and the suggestion of 'finishing Claire's progression' isn't the answer, but its been repeated over and over again.

Claire or Mom's progress is all 100% for me, and cannot move forward Cassie to mom's office:

Going back to mom's room at 2000 doesn't let you re-read her laptop either.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know you're trying to help, but I and some others have been getting this 'error' as well, and the suggestion of 'finishing Claire's progression' isn't the answer, but its been repeated over and over again.

Claire or Mom's progress is all 100% for me, and cannot move forward Cassie to mom's office:

Send me your save file. I`ll look for it !!!

Reactions: throw_nws

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Going back to mom's room at 2000 doesn't let you re-read her laptop either.
When you start talking with Cassie, ask to see Mother. Then go to her office, not to laboratory. You will be able to snoop at her job computer, and then you will get some clue about Angel's identity.

TysonCecka12

Aug 30, 2018
hey,
im at diary reading stage with claire but can't progress. I've read all the messages about 100x but not sure what to do next. Ive also done the foot rub with wine a few times. And she's seen me nude in bed.

i have 4 stars with her if that helps

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
hey,
im at diary reading stage with claire but can't progress. I've read all the messages about 100x but not sure what to do next. Ive also done the foot rub with wine a few times. And she's seen me nude in bed.

i have 4 stars with her if that helps
See hint at your phone. What it says?

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
When you start talking with Cassie, ask to see Mother. Then go to her office, not to laboratory. You will be able to snoop at her job computer, and then you will get some clue about Angel's identity.
That's the thing, 'ask to see mother' doesn't turn up. @fhenrir already posted the screenshots as he's having the same issue as well as other users, but i'll attach the options that turn up with Cassie:

Even selecting "do you know my mother well?" doesn't go anywhere after her response.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote