Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I don't think she has ever appeared in the gym. I don't think she has anything to do with the gym. Maybe you mistook Emma (the aunt) for Amy (the gym employee)?
All that happened in regards to Emma was the phone call i overheard with mom.
found her..she is in the massage room of the gym...

R

RWaites

hello,
i have followed the walkthrough so far and got relatively far with everybody. however i seem to be unable to unlock emma. inviting her to the beach is however needed to progress further. can anybody tell me what i might have overlooked?
You have to do the 12:00 massage about five times then you should get thanother call for help and visit her at least twicemore at home

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
The last pic (in her room) I can get, it's the one in the kitchen that won't happen, have done it 3 times, it's the only pic in the set missing!! Do you know if there is something else I should do?? If not, thanks anyway.
OK. figured it out, the walkthrough is misleading, although you take a pic at each location in normal clothes, in the maid outfit, you only get the hoover and laundry pics, with the discipline and rewards making the 3rd of each set.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
This is where the grind comes in you have to get Veronica to 30 submission and you also need pics of her doing the chores as in Laundry Hoovering and cleaning the Kitchen Floor as for Mom buy wine at the supermarket Give her a footrub when the hint changes on the phone give her the wine first the scene will progress
ah crap I got her to do the laundry for me but didnt realize i needed pics. remember what time?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hi I cannot get into claire's office every room is locked and talking to Cassie does nothing

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok need some advice.. still early in the game I think.. got veronica past 10 and the superhero breakfast came up.. now on my phone there is no veronica just Angel. I show two notifications on my phone but cant see them.. assume it is on veronica. is this a bug or should it still be showing veronica instead of angel since I have "yet" to find this angel person.

ah I was silly veronica is there..just had to scroll A LOT to see her

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
im pretty much at 100% with everybody now... but only 97% with amy?? why...everything is checked green under her tab dont get it... and the phone shows no more info in this current version..? have i missed something?

same problem with mom.. 99% but everything checked!! WTF?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
did you get her briefcase from the couch in living room in the morning?
already have the briefcase in my inventory from the previous time I had to visit

this is for angel's quest, not claire's quest. when I visit her work I can talk to Cassie about herself but can't get into the office

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I assume the teddy for ashley and flowers for mom are the only gifts for them? Is there something to give the Ice Queen?

Any hints on how to increase mind?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Who ?????? LOL :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Sorry Veronica.. I see her as the Ice Queen.. hehe cant wait to melt her some.
Do I just keep grinding sub points for Veronica the Ice Queen for an event/etc? Finally overheard mom and got the arousal stat open..

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is there any way to scroll back ? i hit the mouse to fast and missed a line or two of chat

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
How will i know when I have hit the end of a persons story? did a second bath scene with ashley and said wait for next update.. but seemed awful soon for this game so was wondering.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote