Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
probbably it is only me stucked in this place, so maybe someone can help me.

1. veronica doing chores with maid outfit, I spank her, but nothing more happends. how should I continue and finish with this.

2. I think it is related with first. I need massage oil, but cant get it becouse it is already sold. As I understand I should trade Veronicas panties for oil, but dont know how to get panties.
When you spank her you have to spank her exactly 12 times, 6 on each cheek, do this until her submission points are 60, now save the game, when you get the chore of Claire it must be the laundry chore, keep reloading until you get it, give chore to Veronica, check on her at 12.00 and she will be in the bathroom sitting on the floor with the laundry scattered over the floor, now you can make her give you her panties.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello everyone.I cant complete the slave training with Amy.I m missing 1 of 6 .Its the 4th week of submission and I still cant find it.Anyone can post the 6 scenes please...?
Here you go!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The help would be appreciated. Thank you.
You're welcome.. the one you're missing for Angel is "Get rescued by her from the thugs". You do that by walking home from club Neon. When I played through that, I started at Neon right about the time it opened and as soon as I started walking home, that's when the scene triggers - both immediately after leaving Neon and the other time when I got close to the apartment.

That in mind, I tried doing that and the scene never triggered. I looked over your save in Notepad and noticed that you haven't discovered the above mentioned scenes either. So you'd just need to keep trying.

I looked over Angel's hints in your Contacts. It says that you need to improve your relationship with Debby. And for Debby's hints it says you need to improve your relationship with Veronica. Veronica's hints are saying that you need to ignore her (watch TV at noon) while she's doing her chore. I'd start there and then try walking from Neon at night.

Reactions: JED69

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
You're welcome.. the one you're missing for Angel is "Get rescued by her from the thugs". You do that by walking home from club Neon. When I played through that, I started at Neon right about the time it opened and as soon as I started walking home, that's when the scene triggers - both immediately after leaving Neon and the other time when I got close to the apartment.

That in mind, I tried doing that and the scene never triggered. I looked over your save in Notepad and noticed that you haven't discovered the above mentioned scenes either. So you'd just need to keep trying.

I looked over Angel's hints in your Contacts. It says that you need to improve your relationship with Debby. And for Debby's hints it says you need to improve your relationship with Veronica. Veronica's hints are saying that you need to ignore her (watch TV at noon) while she's doing her chore. I'd start there and then try walking from Neon at night.
Much appreciated. You are awesome!

Thanks again.

Reactions: Sycho

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Attach your save, I'll see if I can fix it. Next time I'd suggest using the hints in the phone along with your achievements to help and use the walkthrough when you get stuck. Had you done that in the beginning, you wouldn't be where you're at now.
Was reading these post and that one {immolate) sounds like he might have missed the cup of coffee scene in the morning, maybe!!

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Was reading these post and that one {immolate) sounds like he might have missed the cup of coffee scene in the morning, maybe!!
That's always a possibility. I've ran into a few players that never got that scene because they skipped right passed it (or didn't pay attention to or even look at the hints). The problem is in most cases if they've advanced too far, some scenes won't trigger (like the HJ on the roof if mom is already nude). He was early on in the game enough that starting a fresh game wouldn't (or shouldn't) have been that big of a deal.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Missing pictures for Ashley #63-70, Claire #40 and Veronica #120
The pictures for Ashley are when she and Sophia are playing volleyball with their bikinis on. Claire's picture is when she gives MC a HJ in her room and he watches from outside her door afterwards. Veronica's missing picture is a closeup of her during the dinner date. Which means you need to workout with the fitness babe at the health club until she gives MC a BJ.

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
Cant visit Sophia sunday at 11:00, when i go play tennis with Debby, Sophia is there but nothing happens, already edited the save. Current hint for ashley is "Sophia comes to visit on sunday afternoon" but when i go to her room, MC just says i need to be more patient

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Cant visit Sophia sunday at 11:00, when i go play tennis with Debby, Sophia is there but nothing happens, already edited the save. Current hint for ashley is "Sophia comes to visit on sunday afternoon" but when i go to her room, MC just says i need to be more patient
If you've already been introduced to Sophia, help her with her workouts and/or meet her in the sauna after her workouts at the health club.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I just love it when players start editing save files just so they can get to the 'juicy bits' quicker, take note when you do that you are telling the game that you have already passed the point you are now stuck at, in this game, nearly every action is governed by 'specific' stats, ( exceed them and you will bypass that trigger) surely the game would/is more enjoyable if you just play it properly, if worse comes to worse DL 'Larry5168's' grindthrough off the OP, and follow that, if and when you get stuck.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I just love it when players start editing save files just so they can get to the 'juicy bits' quicker, take note when you do that you are telling the game that you have already passed the point you are now stuck at, in this game, nearly every action is governed by 'specific' stats, ( exceed them and you will bypass that trigger) surely the game would/is more enjoyable if you just play it properly, if worse comes to worse DL 'Larry5168's' grindthrough off the OP, and follow that, if and when you get stuck.
Aside from that, editing the wrong thing in the saves can (and will) break the game by causing unforeseen bugs later on.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
@Brian1949, Ahh, another one, just to make you happy, you were my 1st, like that is, don't get too excited :), but like you I try to help when I can, after all isn't that the main purpose of this forum.

Aside from that, editing the wrong thing in the saves can (and will) break the game by causing unforeseen bugs later on.
As a few have found out to their cost, some people have no patients, but hey, there's 1 in every bunch, or so they say! :)

Reactions: Brian1949 and Sycho
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote