Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
I got a text message from emma, but i can't find it on my phone...where is this message?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I get only this option even though i have 50 strentgh , im unble to do yoga with mom
You have to go to the roof at 6.00 AM weekdays to start the session with mom. On saturday you only have one session with all three to finish "yoga buddies"

Lardon4319

Sep 25, 2018
You have to go to the roof at 6.00 AM weekdays to start the session with mom. On saturday you only have one session with all three to finish "yoga buddies"
but when i talk to her on weekdays it says the yoga she does is too advanced join on saturday, i go saturday and i get till that point in the screenshot its liike an endless loop

The key word is Mom (not threesome) !!! Try weekdays at 6 am.
I did that , again shes like join in on saturday , i go saturday i get through till that option in screenshot and i dont get achievement, its like an endless loop

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I did that , again shes like join in on saturday , i go saturday i get through till that option in screenshot and i dont get achievement, its like an endless loop
Send a screen shot at 6 am on the roof or your last save !!

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
That's because you are asking to join her (the 1st option) ask to 'help' her (2nd option) on any weekday at 6am, and a whole new part of the story opens for you.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
This is probably some question you get a lot, but i'll ask anyway.

I need collectibles Forbidden Lotus #4 , Glory of Rome #2 & #6 , but i'm going through the WT and visiting the places, but I can't be sure if I already got them or can't find them, so if someone could tell me the locations for them I wouldn't have to be confused.

Additionally, achievements look pretty odd when i've got 100% of everything 'cept collectibles , but i'm waiting for Emma's 2nd call and I can't get into Claire's room to progress Angel's path. I know we had to do it way earlier, but I just can't seem to get it done this time and i've tried 20.00-21.00 many times, so i'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong and if so in what way. I'll probably get Emma before someone replies to this, but unless Claire turns into 'Speak of the devil' and it's solved after I post this, i'm not sure if I can get it. And frankly, I can't remember how I got it the past times. And I looked through the thread for tips, but they weren't really detailed on how to solve it other than 'It'll be fixed' 'It'll happen' or 'Edit savefiles' which i'm not really used to with .sav files.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This is probably some question you get a lot, but i'll ask anyway.

I need collectibles Forbidden Lotus #4 , Glory of Rome #2 & #6 , but i'm going through the WT and visiting the places, but I can't be sure if I already got them or can't find them, so if someone could tell me the locations for them I wouldn't have to be confused.

Additionally, achievements look pretty odd when i've got 100% of everything 'cept collectibles , but i'm waiting for Emma's 2nd call and I can't get into Claire's room to progress Angel's path. I know we had to do it way earlier, but I just can't seem to get it done this time and i've tried 20.00-21.00 many times, so i'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong and if so in what way. I'll probably get Emma before someone replies to this, but unless Claire turns into 'Speak of the devil' and it's solved after I post this, i'm not sure if I can get it. And frankly, I can't remember how I got it the past times. And I looked through the thread for tips, but they weren't really detailed on how to solve it other than 'It'll be fixed' 'It'll happen' or 'Edit savefiles' which i'm not really used to with .sav files.
Here are the collectable locations

upload_2018-10-13_18-26-57.png upload_2018-10-13_18-27-31.png upload_2018-10-13_18-28-17.png

Have you downloaded the Grindthrough that should help you unlock the Angel path
Alternatively could you post a screencap of your Achievement screen regarding Claire/Mom

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Here are the collectable locations

View attachment 162062 View attachment 162063 View attachment 162064

Have you downloaded the Grindthrough that should help you unlock the Angel path
Alternatively could you post a screencap of your Achievement screen regarding Claire/Mom
Got the collectibles with that, thanks.

Downloaded the grindthrough, but it pretty much says the same 'enter the bedroom' which is precisely what i'm having problems with doing. Can't even peek to make sure she's in the bathroom at that time. It only says 'The Door is Locked' no matter what I try to do.

Another weird thing I noticed is that Ashley & Sophie's hints are towards the beach event , but i've got all the pics and achievements for that so I can only assume it's a bug or something else.

Adding some saves just in case, but I learned my lessons earlier about not maxing out all stats from the start, so i'm not really sure if it could be something like that.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Got the collectibles with that, thanks.

Downloaded the grindthrough, but it pretty much says the same 'enter the bedroom' which is precisely what i'm having problems with doing. Can't even peek to make sure she's in the bathroom at that time. It only says 'The Door is Locked' no matter what I try to do.

Another weird thing I noticed is that Ashley & Sophie's hints are towards the beach event , but i've got all the pics and achievements for that so I can only assume it's a bug or something else.

Adding some saves just in case, but I learned my lessons earlier about not maxing out all stats from the start, so i'm not really sure if it could be something like that.
Okay just took a look at your save your going to love this

19:00 Foyer recieve a text from Emma (Dont go there Immeadiatly)
20:00 Moms bedroom read her diary

I wouind the clock back using the cheat menu to 18:00 and then stood in Foyer and advanced time normally and both events triggered

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Okay just took a look at your save your going to love this

19:00 Foyer recieve a text from Emma (Dont go there Immeadiatly)
20:00 Moms bedroom read her diary

I wouind the clock back using the cheat menu to 18:00 and then stood in Foyer and advanced time normally and both events triggered

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Yeah... nope. Afraid not.

I literally tried being in the foyer, the entrance hallway, 2nd floor hallway and building entrance from 18.00 and then waited in 30 min or 60 min waits for several days separately. Nothing. Nothing at all, other than having fun with Claire, peeping on Veronica or bathing with Ashley which are timebased and spawned. So as fun as they are, they're not really helpful. Then I tried waiting in a zone next to the foyer, waiting 30 mins and popping over to the foyer after every 30 mins for a few hours around the related time period. Nothing.

So if it actually worked for you, could you use my earlier save, have those two events triggered and i'll check if I can even continue from there or if it's something more serious?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yeah... nope. Afraid not.

I literally tried being in the foyer, the entrance hallway, 2nd floor hallway and building entrance from 18.00 and then waited in 30 min or 60 min waits for several days separately. Nothing. Nothing at all, other than having fun with Claire, peeping on Veronica or bathing with Ashley which are timebased and spawned. So as fun as they are, they're not really helpful. Then I tried waiting in a zone next to the foyer, waiting 30 mins and popping over to the foyer after every 30 mins for a few hours around the related time period. Nothing.

So if it actually worked for you, could you use my earlier save, have those two events triggered and i'll check if I can even continue from there or if it's something more serious?
Okay dont know why it didnt trigger for you but here is the save after the two events have triggered
Hope this works for you

Larry5168

javlaidioten

May 2, 2018
Version 0.8.2's walkthrough is utterly incomprehensible. It's not the fact that the objectives and actions are not clarified but the way the file is structured makes it look like a complete mess.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Version 0.8.2's walkthrough is utterly incomprehensible. It's not the fact that the objectives and actions are not clarified but the way the file is structured makes it look like a complete mess.
Download the Grindthrough it is a step by step guide that should sort things out for you

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I wouldn't say 'utterly incomprehensible', confusing, messed-up, maybe, but bear in mind it's author is (possibly) not British, and at best English is a second language, (many of his? speech patterns and phrasings come across as Spanish or Italian to me) but hey, at least he tried to help.... I still have to wonder, since the 'grindthrough' was posted, why the original walkthrough is still on the OP.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote