Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
You are following all of the stories, right? You can't skip anyone and finish anybody. If there is someone else you haven't finished, you might need to work on them to unlock it if the date with Ashley did not work. Thought for sure you only needed a 10 star for the movie date with Ashley, but being dyslexic I can't be sure I remember the numbers correctly.
Have you been caught with Veronica in the park?
The locker room is only available in her first hour at work in the morning. It is to the right of the front desk.
Oh, the beach was only a BJ? I misremembered that, sorry... The Sophie beach scene requires you having sex with them beforehand. First you need to have sex with Ash, then you do a 3P with them on the weekend at home, then you do the beach one with both of them.
I think I'm progressing as much as I can with everyone. I've definitely had sex with Ashley. I think I've had all the lessons with Sophia and Ashley in Ashley's room (They no longer show up on Sunday for lessons, they go shopping again). I have seeing Sophia at the steam room (BJ and nudity). The nude volleyball at the beach doesn't happen because I have 5 stars with Sophia.

Okay from what I have read from where you are to get Sophias 6th Star dont go to the beach on Sunday and meet her and Ashley for a final lesson that will get you Sophias next Star
This is the Ashley date make sure you have some teddy bears in stock and you will have to do this twice to get all the pics one in the red dress and one in the sweater dress

[deleted useful walkthrough for Ashley Date]

As for Officer Debbie you need to work out with her in the gym at 12:00 as for spying on her be at the Police station at 09:00 then enter you should be able to spy on her and dont forget the cosplay collectable in the front of her tennis bag

Hope this helps

Larry5168
By workout (Debbie) do you mean lift weights with her at the gym? For the weight lifting, I go to max weights and she seems impressed. As for skipping the beach, I'm not sure I've ever skipped the beach? Perhaps I need to try that?

Just as a comment on the game. This I have to drink water, while standing on my head, to get a scene that's required to progress is my least favorite (I hate it) part of this game. I've almost stopped playing this game several times when these issues happen. But thanks to all who have read these posted and tried to help. :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
By workout (Debbie) do you mean lift weights with her at the gym? For the weight lifting, I go to max weights and she seems impressed. As for skipping the beach, I'm not sure I've ever skipped the beach? Perhaps I need to try that?

Just as a comment on the game. This I have to drink water, while standing on my head, to get a scene that's required to progress is my least favorite (I hate it) part of this game. I've almost stopped playing this game several times when these issues happen. But thanks to all who have read these posted and tried to help. :)
Well there are more of those bumps in the road further on but you are using the walkthrough download the Gindthrough and you wont go far wrong. Poor Carlo who wrote the walkthrough was updating aftyer every two weeks and it started to become a bit disjointed as more and more updates where added, and if you still get stuck you can always ask here oh and if you dont go to the beach got to Ashleys room at 11:00

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Well there are more of those bumps in the road further on but you are using the walkthrough download the Gindthrough and you wont go far wrong. Poor Carlo who wrote the walkthrough was updating aftyer every two weeks and it started to become a bit disjointed as more and more updates where added, and if you still get stuck you can always ask here oh and if you dont go to the beach got to Ashleys room at 11:00
Well I've said this before, but the f95zone community is great. I would have thrown many of these games against a wall, if not for the help I've received. Ok, I've seen the reference to the Grindthrough before I have downloaded at least eight different walkthroughs and walkthrough fragments. I have no idea what the grindthrough is, or where to get it. Someone should put the right walkthrough(s) on the OP and include a little text to explain what is what. But ya I'll definitely ask. But the author(s) should do something to say thanks to the authors of the many walkthroughs and the community without whose help this game (and many others) would be unplayable. The other thing is this is my first go at this game and I may need to abandon this slog through the game and delete the saves and start fresh with what I now know. :) But I will give the skip beach on sunday a try, first.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Well I've said this before, but the f95zone community is great. I would have thrown many of these games against a wall, if not for the help I've received. Ok, I've seen the reference to the Grindthrough before I have downloaded at least eight different walkthroughs and walkthrough fragments. I have no idea what the grindthrough is, or where to get it. Someone should put the right walkthrough(s) on the OP and include a little text to explain what is what. But ya I'll definitely ask. But the author(s) should do something to say thanks to the authors of the many walkthroughs and the community without whose help this game (and many others) would be unplayable. The other thing is this is my first go at this game and I may need to abandon this slog through the game and delete the saves and start fresh with what I now know. :) But I will give the skip beach on sunday a try, first.
Heres the link to the Grindthrough

and as for the author I wrote it its a step by step guide to getting through the game because as I said before the walkthrough was becoming a bit disjointed through no fault of Carlo mainly because of the frequency of the releases by Faerin, but if you are thinking of starting over again this will take you right through to the end again if you become stuck at any stage just ask

Larry5168

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so I made sure I did gym weights with Officer Debbie. Then the next morning I went to th ePolice station hovered outside until 9am. went in. No bag, locker or anything I can find. Officer Debbie just stands there behind the counter and asks me about my troubles with Veronica.

and as for the author I wrote it its a step by step guide to getting through the game because as I said before the walkthrough was becoming a bit disjointed through no fault of Carlo mainly because of the frequency of the releases by Faerin, but if you are thinking of starting over again this will take you right through to the end again if you become stuck at any stage just ask

Larry5168
Thanks!

Larry5168
So I clicked the link you gave. A new megasync tab popped up and gave me the option to download the file (Grindthrough .7z) . So after it completed, I went to my megasync download location and I can't find the file. Now I notice there's a space in the name between the name and the file type, could this keep it from showing up? Either way I don't see the file?

I imported it to my mega account and it seems it downloaded to the System download folder (versus the mega download folder). But regardless I found it.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So I clicked the link you gave. A new megasync tab popped up and gave me the option to download the file (Grindthrough .7z) . So after it completed, I went to my megasync download location and I can't find the file. Now I notice there's a space in the name between the name and the file type, could this keep it from showing up? Either way I don't see the file?

I imported it to my mega account and it seems it downloaded to the System download folder (versus the mega download folder).
I just downloaded it myself using the Mega app and it was there in the Mega download folder you might want to check the settings on you Megasync app

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I imported it to my mega account and it seems it downloaded to the System download folder (versus the mega download folder). But regardless I found it.
Oh, so you DID get it, okay. Well, I was going to say I reloaded it to another place if needed, in a rar in case 7z was giving you issues.
I Will repost it anyway then, just in case someone else needs it.

Reactions: larry5168

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018

Larry5168
So I am restarting, following the grindhouse doc from above. I didn't get the Veronica call for the jail on day three. Just FYI. I may not have peeked at Veronica on day 2.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So I am restarting, following the grindhouse doc from above. I didn't get the Veronica call for the jail on day three. Just FYI. I may not have peeked at Veronica on day 2.
Just dont forget the coffee on Day 2 otherwise it wont trigger

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah, you have to do that, I didn't like her or mom at first too much, so I only worked Ashley the first time and I got stuck for similar reasons. I didn't get that call for months. To unlock it, you have to get coffee about 11am or so IIRC (10-12 I think).

Though, TBH, if you are starting over, it might be a good idea to wait a bit, We are going to have to start over with the next update, and it is due out 'soon' (tm).

Reactions: larry5168

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Oh, so you DID get it, okay. Well, I was going to say I reloaded it to another place if needed, in a rar in case 7z was giving you issues.
I Will repost it anyway then, just in case someone else needs it.

Nah I've been using 7z for years (maybe a decade?).

I'll try the new place just to test it for you. Yep that works.

Oh, Ya if you don't peek at Veronica at 23:00 then no police phone call, even if you get the coffee. (this game is like a minefield, one misstep and kablooey, no content). :)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah I've been using 7z for years (maybe a decade?).

I'll try the new place just to test it for you. Yep that works.

Oh, Ya if you don't peek at Veronica at 23:00 then no police phone call, even if you get the coffee. (this game is like a minefield, one misstep and kablooey, no content). :)
Yeah, just about everything is tied to everything else. Luckily, with Veronica at least, it won't break anything to wait, you will just have to play catch up with her story. I am sorry I let her go so long for other reasons now though, she turned out to be a real twist on the trope.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
thanks devian for showing me this page.

im also stuck on ashley. I need to get to her 10th star but its freaking impossible for me. Im trying to complete "extra lessons"

I have completed
teach her history, math, and biology = 3 stars
kiss her, french kiss her, feel her up= 3 stars
and this is where im stuck gents...whats next
i have 2 more x's to get in order to finish "extra lessons"

ive done the horror movies to exhaustion
shes given me morning bjs in the lingerie
ive complemented her everyday and said goodnight
we've done the bath where she leaves everytime so i can handle it myself

she did send me a pic of sophia in the mall
and ive helped sophia in the gym and taken several saunas with her
ive also did the beach day but i cant progress because i only have 9 stars

i need to finish extra lessons but i dont know what to do..help!

Reactions: TheDevian

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
thanks devian for showing me this page.

im also stuck on ashley. I need to get to her 10th star but its freaking impossible for me. Im trying to complete "extra lessons"

I have completed
teach her history, math, and biology = 3 stars
kiss her, french kiss her, feel her up= 3 stars
and this is where im stuck gents...whats next
i have 2 more x's to get in order to finish "extra lessons"

ive done the horror movies to exhaustion
shes given me morning bjs in the lingerie
ive complemented her everyday and said goodnight
we've done the bath where she leaves everytime so i can handle it myself

she did send me a pic of sophia in the mall
and ive helped sophia in the gym and taken several saunas with her
ive also did the beach day but i cant progress because i only have 9 stars

i need to finish extra lessons but i dont know what to do..help!
As far as I can see you just have to keep on meeting Sophia at the gym and in the sauna after . Eventually you will get a hint about meeting Ashley when you leave your room in the afternoon. She will then ask you to give Sophia the same lesson as she had. hope this is of any help. Also check out the exellent grindthrough:

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
As far as I can see you just have to keep on meeting Sophia at the gym and in the sauna after . Eventually you will get a hint about meeting Ashley when you leave your room in the afternoon. She will then ask you to give Sophia the same lesson as she had. hope this is of any help. Also check out the exellent grindthrough:
just downloaded thanks
i do have that hint from ashley right now
but when i go to her room she always just laying there and its the same old thing
kiss until i cream my pants
what am i doing wrong?
thanks for the help bro

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
just downloaded thanks
i do have that hint from ashley right now
but when i go to her room she always just laying there and its the same old thing
kiss until i cream my pants
what am i doing wrong?
thanks for the help bro
If you are home by 16.30 go directly to your room. Then when you walk out again she should meet you before you get out.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
If you are home by 16.30 go directly to your room. Then when you walk out again she should meet you before you get out.
dude i owe you everything
it worked
thats where ive been stuck for the past 5 days
thanks bro!!!

*edit*

yeaaah! i finally got that 10th star!
i cant wait for sunday with the girls lololol

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
dude i owe you everything
it worked
thats where ive been stuck for the past 5 days
thanks bro!!!

*edit*

yeaaah! i finally got that 10th star!
i cant wait for sunday with the girls lololol
You're very welcome. Enjoy the game and pay attention to the hints on the phone. Don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck . There are a lot of helpful people here.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I just downloaded it myself using the Mega app and it was there in the Mega download folder you might want to check the settings on you Megasync app
So I'm following the grindthrough.rtf and I reached day three (I can't study anymore). Not sure if I studied an extra time on day one. But I just thought I'd mention it, in case something had changed. Especially since everyone is about to start over. So my IQ is 25, if that tells you anything. I don't know that I'd worry much over this, but if it comes up again from others you'll know what's up.

===============================================

Where the guide says you get one love point, I get five. Running 8.2 extra. Don't think I'm getting extra submission points.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote