Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Sorry but i stucked with Claire yoga. Everyday at 6, I asked her and she tell me to train with them in weekend because it's too advance, at weekend everytime they start the "real" training I have to leave. I have already open gym and works there with 50 training. Not sure what I miss?
You have to choose the second option to progress with the yoga buddies option.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ok guys. im stucked in many levels. not easy at all....
What to do now after...

Mom (3*): Seen me naked in bed and shower.
Ahsley (9*): Gave me a Hand/Blojob in the night
Emma (3*): Overnight Sleep and Massages
Vero (4*): She is only sitting in Neon with Guy
Sophia: not met..?!

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
ok guys. im stucked in many levels. not easy at all....
What to do now after...

Mom (3*): Seen me naked in bed and shower.
Ahsley (9*): Gave me a Hand/Blojob in the night
Emma (3*): Overnight Sleep and Massages
Vero (4*): She is only sitting in Neon with Guy
Sophia: not met..?!
It's all a matter of having the right stats (love,arousal/submission and stars/specials) for each character, For Emma, you have basically reached the end of her, till the next version comes out. Sophia you should have met already, go to Ashley's room on Sat, when she visits for an introduction, then just follow the hints on the phone. again with Ashley, when you progress with Sophia more actions will open up, Mom's line is possibly the slowest line in the game, requiring you to complete most of the others first, and lastly Veronica, (a) are your stats at the right level,(b) when going to the 'Neon club' you need to make sure all of your 'moods' Food/Hygene/Sleap and humour are at max. If you still get stuck Download the Larry5168 Grindthrough off the OP, that should get you back on track, good luck and have fun.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
can't triger "Ashley comes and sleep" what am i doing wrong?
'Ashley comes and sleep'??!! what exactly are you trying to achieve, if it's the 'morning BJ' then you need to check her stats, if it's just getting her to come in and sleep, that's achieved after the 'Horror' movie. (and the stats being right) and after a few showings the 1st instance will happen on it's own. hope this helps.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
i just downloaded yesterday the Grindthrough but i had no clue what to do with that? a 350mb txt file?!

AidenP3arce

May 4, 2017
'Ashley comes and sleep'??!! what exactly are you trying to achieve, if it's the 'morning BJ' then you need to check her stats, if it's just getting her to come in and sleep, that's achieved after the 'Horror' movie. (and the stats being right) and after a few showings the 1st instance will happen on it's own. hope this helps.
I can't trigger 1st time, do i need to be in my room at 11?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i just downloaded yesterday the Grindthrough but i had no clue what to do with that? a 350mb txt file?!
The Grindthrough is a 98mb Word file which is a step by step guide to getting through Game version 0.82 (extra) and not the recent Beta version if its opened as a text file its either a coorupt download or you dont have a Word reader on your rig

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I can't trigger 1st time, do i need to be in my room at 11?
Right, you mean the 1st time she comes in to stay with you!!....just join her after dinner (TV area) and watch a 'Horror' movie, then go to bed, 11'ish and during the night she will come to your room asking to stay with you, (make sure you have your shorts on or she will go to mom's room) Hope that's the one your looking for.:) Thereafter, keep a close eye for the 'hints' on your phone.

AidenP3arce

May 4, 2017
Right, you mean the 1st time she comes in to stay with you!!....just join her after dinner (TV area) and watch a 'Horror' movie, then go to bed, 11'ish and during the night she will come to your room asking to stay with you, (make sure you have your shorts on or she will go to mom's room) Hope that's the one your looking for.:)
yes. ty very much

captnsam

Oct 21, 2018
Hello, i don't really know how to post this since im new

I have an issue which is that the mother wont appear on rooftop at anytime of playthrough.
I wen at the very beginning then on and on again but she never show up between 6 and 7 am

When i go to fast travel i see her icon on the rooftop map but for some reason she does not appear

And another issue, im stuck with ashley when she has to send me a text after horror film

Thanks for any help :/

EDIT : I cant go to library and parfumery in order to raise my charisma, the menu does not work there, same goes for clothing store

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Hello, i don't really know how to post this since im new

I have an issue which is that the mother wont appear on rooftop at anytime of playthrough.
I wen at the very beginning then on and on again but she never show up between 6 and 7 am

When i go to fast travel i see her icon on the rooftop map but for some reason she does not appear

And another issue, im stuck with ashley when she has to send me a text after horror film

Thanks for any help :/

EDIT : I cant go to library and parfumery in order to raise my charisma, the menu does not work there, same goes for clothing store
I can only assume that with your 'problems' you have downloaded the 'Test' versions which is full of bugs and glitches Faerin is trying to iron out before the (hopefully) final version, I believe that with that version is a file with a variety of 'bug fixes'?! in the game folder!, otherwise I would suggest downloading the previous version, v8.3.1 (not the 'v8.3.1Test')

captnsam

Oct 21, 2018
I can only assume that with your 'problems' you have downloaded the 'Test' versions which is full of bugs and glitches Faerin is trying to iron out before the (hopefully) final version, I believe that with that version is a file with a variety of 'bug fixes'?! in the game folder!, otherwise I would suggest downloading the previous version, v8.3.1 (not the 'v8.3.1Test')
Oh yeah you're right...And where can i finde the 8.3.1 "normal" version ? I can only find the 8.2
Thank for your answer no matter what tho :)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Oh yeah you're right...And where can i finde the 8.3.1 "normal" version ? I can only find the 8.2
Thank for your answer no matter what tho :)
Sorry, my bad, grab that one, the 8.2, and while at it also download the 'Larry5168 Grindthrough' you will find that a great help if you get stuck, even then you can always return here for help. hope you enjoy :)

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ok, i worked with the grindthrough. but im stuck on line:
15:00 - Your room (Click on Door to leave Ashley (+1 Star) Sophia (+1 Star)

what does it mean?!

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
ok, i worked with the grindthrough. but im stuck on line:
15:00 - Your room (Click on Door to leave Ashley (+1 Star) Sophia (+1 Star)

what does it mean?!
You have to go to your room without going to Ashley first. After she's home you leave your room and Ashley will meet you as you leave. She will then tell you what Sophia and she has talked about. Then the event will be started.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote