• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Can anyone help me out with Claire’s storyline I can’t raise stats with her anymore and the phone says to help her with morning yoga but I go up there and she says join them on Saturday and I do except when I trigger the event I can’t continue and MC ends up leaving early
Chose second option, not first.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Reposting from the other thread:

Any ideas? staked out for days outside Claire's room but just peeked at her boobs at 10 PM and nothing more.

Same with Veronica's thing "I have to be careful when spying on Claire" since her room is in front of hers

Thanls
This is dependent on how far you are with Ashleys storyline also I dont know if you are playing the test version or not as this could be a bug, if you are playing the 0.82(extra) version download the Grindthrough here

You wont go far wrong
If you are playing the test version I honestly would wait until November 2nd because as Faerin himself has stated it only has new content for Veronica and is bugged to hell but was really only put out to please some but mainly to find out the bugs before his next full update

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So how do you search inside a thread or a forum? For example I'm on day 44 and the grindthrough says go to the coffee shop and have coffee with Aunt Emma, but Emma isn't there. But when I search for Aunt Emma in the thread I get nothing. :)

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I am at a loss! I am trying to get the "Love triangle" achievement with Amy finished.
I have the first four but the last two points are ???
Slave training is complete and grindmaster I have
Love 20/20
Arousal 30/30
Submission 45/45
Special 8/10

I did use the cheats accidentally, did that screw sth. up? I don't get that Grindmaster completed and don't get a call either?!?!

PLEASE HELP!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am at a loss! I am trying to get the "Love triangle" achievement with Amy finished.
I have the first four but the last two points are ???
Slave training is complete and grindmaster I have
Love 20/20
Arousal 30/30
Submission 45/45
Special 8/10

I did use the cheats accidentally, did that screw sth. up? I don't get that Grindmaster completed and don't get a call either?!?!

PLEASE HELP!
When you visired Amy you missed a couple of moves with her so try these this will get you Slave Training

1-1-1, 1-2-1, 1-2-2, 1-2-3-3-2, 1-3-1, 1-1-3-3-2, 1-1-3-3-2, 2-2

These are the options when you meet with her

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Go into the Massage room in the Health spa and talk to Emma then you will arrange to meet her at 16:00 at the coffee shop
I've gotten two massages from Emma at the gym. Nothing has changed. But the oral sex with Veronica hadn't triggered in her room. But that just went off. Which activated the taxi home from the bar. So there are some weird trigger errors in this game.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I've gotten two massages from Emma at the gym. Nothing has changed. But the oral sex with Veronica hadn't triggered in her room. But that just went off. Which activated the taxi home from the bar. So there are some weird trigger errors in this game.
Seems wierd be on the main map at 16:00 and see if Emma appears in the coffee shop only thing I can suggest

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
When you visired Amy you missed a couple of moves with her so try these this will get you Slave Training

1-1-1, 1-2-1, 1-2-2, 1-2-3-3-2, 1-3-1, 1-1-3-3-2, 1-1-3-3-2, 2-2

These are the options when you meet with her

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Thanks for your help, but I completed Slave Training. It is "Grimdmaster" and "Love Triangle" that I cannot finish.
Any advice?

yannick69

Oct 25, 2018
could you help me please. I'm Yannick, french man and I,m playing since few days Man of the house. I've got a problem with Veronica. The game freeze when I meet her for 6 or 7 time in the bedroom, when she's in black dress at 11:00 pm.
I've just increase and lock stats but nothing else. I've restart 3 times but it's the same things...thank you for your help ;)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks for your help, but I completed Slave Training. It is "Grimdmaster" and "Love Triangle" that I cannot finish.
Any advice?
upload_2018-10-25_17-30-13.png

These are the ones you are missing they are completed when Veronica discovers that you gave Amy her panties you will recieve a call from Amy at 05:02 you must be asleep in bed and it goes on from there there is a posibility that your stats are not high enough yet with Veronica or Amy for the event to trigger

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
So how do you search inside a thread or a forum? For example I'm on day 44 and the grindthrough says go to the coffee shop and have coffee with Aunt Emma, but Emma isn't there. But when I search for Aunt Emma in the thread I get nothing. :)
You have to go to the spa and talk to her

yannick69

Oct 25, 2018
That is why it is freezing the version you are playing is a TEST version and is full of bugs download the 0.82 (extra) or wait until the next update is released on the 2nd November
Thx Larry. supid question but where I can find it in torrent or rapid link? ;)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Seems wierd be on the main map at 16:00 and see if Emma appears in the coffee shop only thing I can suggest
Nope she doesn't appear at 1600 at the coffee shop on the main map, nor is she there at 1600. But I am able to watch tv with her at the vault. No idea either. Well I guess I'll just keep plugging down the grindthrough.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
You have to go to the spa and talk to her
Nope, doesn't help.

BTW, does anyone understand how search in a thread/forum works. Anytime I go to a forum and enter a search text in the search box, it never finds anything. Ya, I tried upper and lower case (Emma and emma).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote