Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hey larry5168, just downloaded your grindthrough, although I've been playing MoTH since V6.5 and I have the original Faerin walkthrough, yours is very good and should help everyone who gets stuck with this game, if everyone downloads this grindthrough this thread will become redundant.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey larry5168, just downloaded your grindthrough, although I've been playing MoTH since V6.5 and I have the original Faerin walkthrough, yours is very good and should help everyone who gets stuck with this game, if everyone downloads this grindthrough this thread will become redundant.
Thanks for the vote of confidence but like always people will use the cheat menu and get stuck plus it will become redundant when the new release comes out so will have to rewrite it

Ronald McTreh

Oct 18, 2017
Stuck with Veronica, where you buy the maid outfit and you put her to work around the house. Dont know what to do to trigger the star.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Stuck with Veronica, where you buy the maid outfit and you put her to work around the house. Dont know what to do to trigger the star.
You buy the Maids outfit at the Lingerie store be sure to get the three pics of her working in the kitchen bathroom and Living room without it first also her submission need to be at 30 for the outfit to unlock
Download the Grindthrough here

That should help you along the way

Ronald McTreh

Oct 18, 2017
You buy the Maids outfit at the Lingerie store be sure to get the three pics of her working in the kitchen bathroom and Living room without it first also her submission need to be at 30 for the outfit to unlock
Download the Grindthrough here

That should help you along the way
The Grindtrough works with an existent save? Also, I figured what was my problem, I was looking at the walktrough, and it said 30love and 30 arousal, I thought that it meant 30Whips, but it was 60whips to unlock the next thing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The Grindtrough works with an existent save? Also, I figured what was my problem, I was looking at the walktrough, and it said 30love and 30 arousal, I thought that it meant 30Whips, but it was 60whips to unlock the next thing.
It can work, though you have to be flexible with how you read it, since you may or may not have done what it said before.

The heart is love, the lips are arousal, the whip is submission/obedience or something.
If you have cheated her stats, you have to remember that you lose points when you try to give her the maid outfit, and they will not raise again naturally again after that for some reason.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
sry if already asked, but the phone says i need to let veronica work for mom. but how i can do this? i only can fore her to do something for me, and if i let open i request from mom in housework, i loose 1 heart...?!
Ok so you get a household request from Mom at 8am, at 10am you talk to Veronica and the third option should be to do the household chore that Mom ask you to do. If there isn't a third response, you have to do the chore because you don't have enough control over Veronica yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
And he @larry5168 is thinking.... Oh no,... what am i going to do now,... when nobody has problems,... fortunately, not everybody has downloaded it, so Larry, your help is still needed..:) ps. Agreed with @Brian1949, excellent walkthrough/grindthrough.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And he @larry1949 is thinking.... Oh no,... what am i going to do now,... when nobody has problems,... fortunately, not everybody has downloaded it, so Larry, your help is still needed..:) ps. Agreed with @Brian1949, excellent walkthrough/grindthrough.
That said, hopefully the new hints system will make it far less needed, not that anything will stop some people from asking questions. xD

Reactions: larry5168

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
Sorry but i stucked with Claire yoga. Everyday at 6, I asked her and she tell me to train with them in weekend because it's too advance, at weekend everytime they start the "real" training I have to leave. I have already open gym and works there with 50 training. Not sure what I miss?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Sorry but i stucked with Claire yoga. Everyday at 6, I asked her and she tell me to train with them in weekend because it's too advance, at weekend everytime they start the "real" training I have to leave. I have already open gym and works there with 50 training. Not sure what I miss?
Yuo have to ask if she needs any help. Option no. 2, not no. 1.

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
thanks, I am done with that, kindda find myself a little stupid to ask but somtimes it's hard to find something simple

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote