Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
i play without walkthrough, and yes i lost submission because sometimes spank more than 4, sometimes until she is angry. so how to regain decreased submission?
Eventually, you can do more repeatable events to gain submission. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Repeating those scenes extra times should bring you back up to where you should be.

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
Stuck with Amy.

It says "Let's go have a beer with her at Neon"
I do so (no special dialogue at all... just "we talked for an hour" or whatever and then it goes to the Veronica part where she asks you to stay until close etc etc).
Then on the cab ride home, Veronica talks about how she is hot for Amy but that I can't tell her...)
Amy's hint then says she stared at Veronica all night while we had a beer.... but then the next day it goes back to "Let's have a beer at Neon"
Then the whole process repeats

I have Veronica maxed at 100's, but haven't taken her on a date yet (FYI)

I have Amy at 20 and 10. Have had the whole part where she licks Veronica off my fingers and admits she is hot for her but I can't tell....

What am I missing? Or am I bugged....? Should I reset Amy and start her over maybe?
Thanks!

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Stuck with Amy.

It says "Let's go have a beer with her at Neon"
I do so (no special dialogue at all... just "we talked for an hour" or whatever and then it goes to the Veronica part where she asks you to stay until close etc etc).
Then on the cab ride home, Veronica talks about how she is hot for Amy but that I can't tell her...)
Amy's hint then says she stared at Veronica all night while we had a beer.... but then the next day it goes back to "Let's have a beer at Neon"
Then the whole process repeats

I have Veronica maxed at 100's, but haven't taken her on a date yet (FYI)

I have Amy at 20 and 10. Have had the whole part where she licks Veronica off my fingers and admits she is hot for her but I can't tell....

What am I missing? Or am I bugged....? Should I reset Amy and start her over maybe?
Thanks!

You have run into a bug by the sound of it that Faerin aware about heres a quick fix

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: Ned59

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Ok, sorry for being so needy :)

Try going to the Police Station and see if you overhear Debby talking about a reporter asking about Angel, that should open up the Angel news report. (I have added this to my walkthrough, as I missed writing that part down when I was making the walkthrough.)

Last edited:

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
I loaded up your game to see if there's a problem. I got the event to work by telling her to take her panties off again the next day while she does chores. Not sure how the flag for if she's wearing panties or not got changed between seeing her in her room and at Neon, but it works if you just tell her again to remove her panties.
@PhoenixFireeye is there a way to just flag this on the cheat? I have already finished up to 8.4, and even though I know I asked Veronica to take off her panties, AND finished at the neon, etc. I get to the end, and somehow this event is the only thing that did not take! Any other thoughts or ideas? It is the first event in the Who needs panties achievement. Thank you!!!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Claire ( the mother ) is neglecting me, she refuses help to do dishes, and avoids me completely, the walkthrough says to make another fake email, but on my computer, I don't have the option to do so, help.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Claire ( the mother ) is neglecting me, she refuses help to do dishes, and avoids me completely, the walkthrough says to make another fake email, but on my computer, I don't have the option to do so, help.
Have you tried meeting her at the roof for yoga in the morning and sleeping naked? you have to try those three things before you can advance.

Reactions: larry5168

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I did, but after getting close, from making a fake email from her doctor, we had a bath together, then she went cold on me, and the walkthrough tells me to send another fake email, but when I go to my computer, it doesn't give me that option

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
@PhoenixFireeye is there a way to just flag this on the cheat? I have already finished up to 8.4, and even though I know I asked Veronica to take off her panties, AND finished at the neon, etc. I get to the end, and somehow this event is the only thing that did not take! Any other thoughts or ideas? It is the first event in the Who needs panties achievement. Thank you!!!
I'm not a programmer and can't give you a definite answer, but if you send my your save file, I can look at it and compare with my save file and see if any flags are different.
I did, but after getting close, from making a fake email from her doctor, we had a bath together, then she went cold on me, and the walkthrough tells me to send another fake email, but when I go to my computer, it doesn't give me that option
If you've done the yoga where she's distant, then later that day rejected helping with dishes, and that night sleep naked with door closed where she just walks by your door. The game should automatically give you a messsage saying something like "Something's up with Mom, maybe I should send a fake email to find out what's going on." Something like that. Try to do all three in the same day. If it doesn't trigger let me know.

Reactions: bobbo69

Oz456

Sep 18, 2017
ok, having another play through this after an age. For some reason I can't get the Amy line to progress. She caught me with V in the club but after that no progression at all. Thanks.

Reactions: DJsona

Dursti

Nov 29, 2018
So, i have almost everything unlocked - except the Amy route. According to the walkthough I seem to fail the step "- 00.00 PM - Talk with Amy (Neon after massage oil)" which includes trading her panties against massage oil - but i just bought the oil from the sex shop and gave her the panties, now i never seem to unlock "the vault" - am i missing something?

after going thru older replys i found the answer, has something to do with flags.

• Forward time to 18.00.
  • Check values of Amy in flags console. neon_had_drink should be set at 2, value of neon_veronica_jealous should be also set at 2.
  • Forward time to 24.00
solved it

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
ok, having another play through this after an age. For some reason I can't get the Amy line to progress. She caught me with V in the club but after that no progression at all. Thanks.
What does her hint say you more than likely have to progress your relationship with Veronica or are you in a constant loop with her if so you have run into a bug with her heres a fix for it

Hope this helps

Larry5168

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote