Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
ok, having another play through this after an age. For some reason I can't get the Amy line to progress. She caught me with V in the club but after that no progression at all. Thanks.
Just continue with the other characters, the system changed so that various characters need to be at the right figures to progress, (which means some of the progression from earlier versions are now in a slightly different order) just keep a close eye on the hints and (unless you hit one of the few glitches still in existence) you should complete it safely, glitch free, and most importantly, happily awaiting the next update.

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So, i have almost everything unlocked - except the Amy route. According to the walkthough I seem to fail the step "- 00.00 PM - Talk with Amy (Neon after massage oil)" which includes trading her panties against massage oil - but i just bought the oil from the sex shop and gave her the panties, now i never seem to unlock "the vault" - am i missing something?
The Walkthrough you are using is for 0.82 and is basically obsolete in this version @PhoenixFireeye has made a new Walkthrough here
for those who need it as for the Amy loop you have run into a bug rthe fix for which is in the spoiler tags in the post below your original

Last edited:
Reactions: Dursti

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Who is the new character and where can I found her? And the new location? thx!
You need to have progressed with Claire/Mom to the date the hint will say to check the final e maill do that then go into the Hallway outside the lift and forward time and you will meet her

Kei_

May 4, 2017
Hey, anyone knows how to get this one, Ashley #28? I used the cheat to see what it looks like, but i can't figure out how to unlock it.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hey, anyone knows how to get this one, Ashley #28? I used the cheat to see what it looks like, but i can't figure out how to unlock it.
You probably missed it because this happened before she started giving bj's. It should have happened after you gave her the babydoll, when she comes to you at night after a scary movie. So I don't think you can make this happen now.

Kei_

May 4, 2017
You probably missed it because this happened before she started giving bj's. It should have happened after you gave her the babydoll, when she comes to you at night after a scary movie. So I don't think you can make this happen now.
Ah, bummer. Thanks.

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
I'm not a programmer and can't give you a definite answer, but if you send my your save file, I can look at it and compare with my save file and see if any flags are different.

If you've done the yoga where she's distant, then later that day rejected helping with dishes, and that night sleep naked with door closed where she just walks by your door. The game should automatically give you a messsage saying something like "Something's up with Mom, maybe I should send a fake email to find out what's going on." Something like that. Try to do all three in the same day. If it doesn't trigger let me know.
@PhoenixFireeye again you are awesome! Let me know or tweak if you can! Here is my save...

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018
I ran into game breaking bug with phone message from Ashley about her babydoll lingerie. I'm playing in polish language. Game is stuck after receiveing sms - you can't read it at all. I attache saves before and after. Maybe someone knows how to fix it?

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
@PhoenixFireeye again you are awesome! Let me know or tweak if you can! Here is my save...
Well, I figured out what the problem is. After comparing all the Veronica flags, I noticed 3 flags that were different. 2 were for the date, so I assume maybe you did more dates with her than I did (I only did one). The third discrepancy was #17 (achievement_give_panties) which was set to 2, while in my file it was set to 1. Changing that flag on your save to 1 activated the achievement, giving you 100% completion. So that's what you have to do. Set Veronica's 17th flag to 1, and it will be fixed.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Since I completely missed it in my playthrough before 0.8.3, how do I trigger the Vigilante encounter? I know somewhere after the news cast but I never managed to do it...

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Since I completely missed it in my playthrough before 0.8.3, how do I trigger the Vigilante encounter? I know somewhere after the news cast but I never managed to do it...
You have to walk home late in the evening/at night to encounter her. You will be followed by a couple of guys that will attack you.

D

Deleted member 1050319

As said previously you have probably missed it but you can still get it by using the all memories button in the cheat menu when everything else is completed

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
You have to walk home late in the evening/at night to encounter her. You will be followed by a couple of guys that will attack you.
I'm playing the game right now and the girls were talking about the superhero at the breakfast table. According to the grindthrough solution, they should have watched a newscast at 21:00 but when the time came, only mom was on the couch for the footrub. It's still Saturday.

Is there some prerequisite for the newscast?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote