Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

noslen1687

Apr 7, 2018
Maybe this can help you. It's not definitive but it gives you some help in addition to the hints in the game. When it comes to Veronica just keep doing the things you are doing with her and things should move on.
This is very helpful! Thank you!

Thomas Hedeboe

Sep 29, 2018
I cannot progress with Amy. I have finished the stories of Mom, Veronica and Asley, but noting happens with amy. I talk to Veronica in the car about my beer with Amy at Neon, but nothing happens after that. Next day I can have another beer with amy, and yet another conversation with Veronica about it in the cap home. What am I missing?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I cannot progress with Amy. I have finished the stories of Mom, Veronica and Asley, but noting happens with amy. I talk to Veronica in the car about my beer with Amy at Neon, but nothing happens after that. Next day I can have another beer with amy, and yet another conversation with Veronica about it in the cap home. What am I missing?
I think this will solve it for you. Check out this post: . Also don't go to far with only one of the characters, remember to check the hints and follow their lead.

Reactions: Pescadaman

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't get more than 15 love points and 5 arousal with Sophia, I fu***d up on a Sunday, went to the beach instead of Ashley's room for her lesson with Sophia, and it never triggered again, what should I do now? I've tried everything, help help her at the gym, everything, and nothing works, her score doesn't get any higher, I'm lost
:(

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
Well, I figured out what the problem is. After comparing all the Veronica flags, I noticed 3 flags that were different. 2 were for the date, so I assume maybe you did more dates with her than I did (I only did one). The third discrepancy was #17 (achievement_give_panties) which was set to 2, while in my file it was set to 1. Changing that flag on your save to 1 activated the achievement, giving you 100% completion. So that's what you have to do. Set Veronica's 17th flag to 1, and it will be fixed.
Again @PhoenixFireeye, you are so awesome!! Thank you!!

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I can't get more than 15 love points and 5 arousal with Sophia, I fu***d up on a Sunday, went to the beach instead of Ashley's room for her lesson with Sophia, and it never triggered again, what should I do now? I've tried everything, help help her at the gym, everything, and nothing works, her score doesn't get any higher, I'm lost
:(
Post your save file and I'll take a look at it.

Reactions: bobbo69

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
Have you checked that all the achievements have a green check. I missed it once because I didn't do both movie dates with Ashley with max score. Also have you done all the beroom scenes with Veronica?
Hey, yes everything else is checked, all memories and collectables unlocked everything else is at 100% except for this one, in the general section "man of the house" only the MC one is not checked.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hey, yes everything else is checked, all memories and collectables unlocked everything else is at 100% except for this one, in the general section "man of the house" only the MC one is not checked.
Sorry that I couldn't help. I think you need someone with a better memory than I, my mind is like a sieve.:confused:

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
can someone help me with the DATES WALKTHROUGH with MOM and VERONICA? can't seem to find any. thanks in advance

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
can someone help me with the DATES WALKTHROUGH with MOM and VERONICA? can't seem to find any. thanks in advance
Use This: . Good mini guide. There are many good links on the first page of this thread

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
If you post your save or a screenshot of what achievements you are missing, I can try to help you.
Alright, that would be very far off, right? I gotta get Veronica's stats up (am at 0 Love, 5 Arousal and 42 submission right now)
Yeah, the arrest happens at 30L,40A,65S, so it's quite a ways in probably around the 2/3 mark of Veronica's story arc.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks brother, I appreciate :)
The save file you gave me went just fine. I looked at Sophia's hint (which said that sometimes you bump into Ashley when you leave your room), so I just waited til the afternoon, between 15:00 and 16:59 (when Ashley normally does homework), and left MC bedroom bumping into Ashley and the following Sunday, the scene loaded just fine in Ashley's bedroom at 11:00. So, try it out and let me know.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote