Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Ok.Sure
When I meet her at the Bar, we drink beer and nothing happens!
But she must open her Vault
Assuming that you have followed the hints for Amy and Veronica you may have caught the bug in this version that just loops the Amy/veronica path. You can try this solution: Check out this post: .

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Guys, need help. Started new game after 0.8.4 release. And i can't overhear conversation between mom and Emma, and because of this i can't sleep with bedroom door open. Every time i come to hall at 22:00 i only can peek for her.
Have you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have done that, then the first time after the rub you'll get a scene with Mom in her room, the next day you should get the eavesdropping on conversation.

dhalhyna

Oct 26, 2018
im stuck to with veronica
i bought the handcliff and blindfold but when i visit her at 12 there is no option for rewarding her

genetyk

Dec 1, 2018
hi i have problem with ashley when i get another selfie from her i open the message and the foto wont show and i cant do anything i have to close app everytime its happening cuz of that i skip from 14-16 so i can go on with other girls

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
no i can t give her any chore anymore because im too far of progress i guess with claire
When you go to the dining room at 10.00 you should see Veronica there. Talk to her and tell her to do something for you, then choose do some homework. This is not dependent on any of the other characters, you can do this every day if you like. After she has taken the work check up on her at 12.00 and bring her to your room. There you can use the blindfold on her. This is of course only if you have progressed far enough with Veronica.

dhalhyna

Oct 26, 2018
thxs for ur help bakkis but i think my game is bugged i can only choose between , give me money or drive me somewhere , there is no chore option anymore

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
thxs for ur help bakkis but i think my game is bugged i can only choose between , give me money or drive me somewhere , there is no chore option anymore
May be you should start over. That may be the easiest solution. And just pay attention the hints given, then you shouldn't go far off. The only problem is the Amy/Veronica scene at the Neon but there is a fix for that. Also check the guides listed on page 1. Good luck.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Before you restart the game, try this.... see Claire/Mom at breakfast 8am (0800) compliment her and she will mention the housework, then see Veronica at 10am and the trigger to give her chores should be there, I had that once and doing as said set it right, hope it helps you...good luck.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
i cant sleep with emma after watching tv. Also on the beach, she doesnt turn around.

thanks!!
Sleeping with Emma after watching TV isn't implemented in the game. After watching TV (if you brought wine with you) you end up sleeping on the couch. And in the beach scene, she won't turn around.
Hopefully, these scenes will in the next version.

Grad

Apr 5, 2017
Hello, guys, stuck with mom relations
80 love, 90 arousal, tooltip says that next time helping yoga on roff i gonna fuck her, but when i do yoga i just grind her pussy and can't fuck actually. Can anyone advice what to do. Or maybe have a look at my save file and tell what to do.
Also i missed 22:00 talk with mom at her room after coming to her work, maybe that's the reason
Thanks

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hello, guys, stuck with mom relations
80 love, 90 arousal, tooltip says that next time helping yoga on roff i gonna fuck her, but when i do yoga i just grind her pussy and can't fuck actually. Can anyone advice what to do. Or maybe have a look at my save file and tell what to do.
Also i missed 22:00 talk with mom at her room after coming to her work, maybe that's the reason
Thanks
Yes, it seems that you have to go to her room at 22.00 and get a hand job from her. After that she will let you grind her but no real fuck, that will come later. Just follow the hints and you will get there eventually. As far as I can see you have about 60% with mom so keep going. And things are linked so if you miss one event the next will not happen.

Grad

Apr 5, 2017
That's a problem, that i missed it. Anyone know what flags i have to change to repeat office event with mom?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote