EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
XcwnjA.png

Overview:
Saulanna is a witch (in training) who needs to travel to remote locations to harvest magical energy for her spells. Luckily, there is a huge forest near the village where she lives which is a perfect location for gathering mana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-25
Release Date: 2018-02-12
Developer: CyberSherzo Studios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Stage Select.png Town Rules.png DXOAo_.png Hit 2.png Hit 1.png Slime.png Fairy.png Credits.png

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
omg now the games are tagged with Abandoned when they are first published, then why upload ??? it is getting sadder as far as the games are concerned, there are only extremely rarely good games left, the vast majority are just garbage or there are ultra mini updates or are completely discontinued

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
This is the second game I've seen be posted with the [Abandoned] tag right off the bat. It's kind of a bummer. >_<

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
Im less confused by this getting posted but more by the dev. Did they make one version, put it online and where like "Yeah no fuck this"?

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Im less confused by this getting posted but more by the dev. Did they make one version, put it online and where like "Yeah no fuck this"?
Judging from their Patreon, it looks like they moved on to a new project for some reason. A dating sim by the looks of it.

Reactions: Sigarette5
May 3, 2019
I don't think this game has necessarily been abandoned but it is definitely on the dev's backburner for now. They stated in 2018 that they wanted to rework the game from what was released on the demo (which is what is posted in OP I think) but they haven't really talked about it since then so I don't really know what to think. Usually when a game is abandoned the devs will straight up announce that it has been abandoned but as far as I can see that really didn't happen here.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
This is the second game I've seen be posted with the [Abandoned] tag right off the bat. It's kind of a bummer. >_<
Not saying that the above is untrue, but I think I'm not the only one grateful that some uploaders take it on them to introduce us to games (and authors) that might have flown under the radar. That includes "abandoned" ones, and maybe even terrible or not worth to play to most.

Some clarification between the "abandoned" <-> "complete" tags may be worth looking into though, for future searching purposes on the site.