Others Completed Manager Can Be Tough!: Case of the Kidnapped Waitress [v1.0] [One Man Army]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Accessed

Jan 26, 2022
Unlocked everything else except the game over scenes. Only managed to unlock 1 of them and I think I did it by dying to a mob and pressing no when asked to continue. Wasn't able to unlock other ones so not quite sure the exact steps. Attached is my save if anyone can figure it out. The save folder goes into where the 2dact.exe is at.

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
I don't understand why 90% of these types of game have female Humans or female Elves. I'd like to see a Furry girl or half furry, or monster girl. :confused:
There is this game called "monster beater reki" where you can play as a hot goblin girl, green skin and everything, a rabbit girl and two half-furry girls, only in free mode though. Here is the link - https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-beater-reki-final-bomb-a-head.133963/

Forgot to mention - free mode is unlocked by beating the game which is kinda hard imo, or you could download the 100% save in the thread. Free mode has cheats.

Reactions: CyanCoyote

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
There is this game called "monster beater reki" where you can play as a hot goblin girl, green skin and everything, a rabbit girl and two half-furry girls, only in free mode though. Here is the link - https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-beater-reki-final-bomb-a-head.133963/

Forgot to mention - free mode is unlocked by beating the game which is kinda hard imo, or you could download the 100% save in the thread. Free mode has cheats.
Thanks for recommending, too often action H games are only human girls that don't even look sexy.

Reactions: PREYTOR

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An annoyance:
From looking back at the original Japanese game, they removed the actual final boss. There was a boss battle that occurred after defeating the goblin boss and finding the waitress.

Nekomim

Nov 7, 2021
An annoyance:
From looking back at the original Japanese game, they removed the actual final boss. There was a boss battle that occurred after defeating the goblin boss and finding the waitress.
[/QUOTE]
Hello! I have search an old version of this game for to have the chance to fighting this removed boss. But I have find nothing. Do you think the boss is still present in the game files? Thank you.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes