EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
You take on the role of Reki, a young woman living on her own in the country.
One day her peaceful life is interrupted when she returns home to find that a precious keepsake has been stolen.
She ventures out to get it back, meeting several interesting characters along the way,
whom along with her find themselves in various and often lewd situations.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2019-04-10
Developer: Bomb-A-HEAD - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Read the launch instructions carefully

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Save - Guide

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png monster_beater_reki_by_bomb_a_head_dd5jm5i-fullview.jpg ddkoz4w-0cba3d16-d2f3-42ff-bef7-dd33fe59b824.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Requested by, TheeSonus

!!DO NOT RUN PirateTripper.exe OR MBR.exe, RUN launch.exe INSTEAD!!
!!DO NOT DELETE OR RENAME THE FOLDERS MBRUpdate8 or monster_beater_reki_emu!! (To be quite honest this is just a precaution, as I have zero clue if they'd work when renamed.)

HUGE HUGE THANK YOU TO USER slimypettanko FOR CRACKING THE GAME! This wouldn't be uploaded if it wasn't for them!
Also, another huge thanks to Norpoint for giving a guide on how to unlock Ceruli and Mirah's endings!

Please report any missed tags, i only tested the game.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Well I wasn't expecting to have the thing I wrote just put in the second message, but I suppose that does make it a lot easier considering that... well, people tend to not actually read things.
Anyways, glad this thread got started. Hopefully it'll drum up a bit of discussion outside the cracking thread, lol.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Well I wasn't expecting to have the thing I wrote just put in the second message, but I suppose that does make it a lot easier considering that... well, people tend to not actually read things.
Anyways, glad this thread got started. Hopefully it'll drum up a bit of discussion outside the cracking thread, lol.
sexual content tags?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
game is bugged. I defeated foxette like 50 times but she just keeps getting up and fighting me until she eventually beats me then I have to start all over again

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I got this on easy and it's still annoying!
Oh, you've got no clue pal.
Thankfully, the game gets a LOT easier after your first playthrough since the stuff you unlock stays with you through new game (so you can start with specials, boosted exp, etc.). Just, try entering and exiting an area until you get enemies at or below your level if you're struggling to level up.
game is bugged. I defeated foxette like 50 times but she just keeps getting up and fighting me until she eventually beats me then I have to start all over again
Did you read the file quite literally named "!!IMPORTANT, READ THIS!!.txt"? I'm pretty sure I put in there that for area bosses you need to activate your ground grab on them to actually take them out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bazra

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
yea I tried that she just tries to grab the air and thats it
Hold the down arrow and press W at the same time. If it doesn't work, you're in the wrong position, usually too far forwards.
Stand around her chest, a bit further up if that doesn't work, and ground grab while facing towards her legs. The grab is SUPPOSED to be used around the head of your enemy, but the hitboxes compared to the sprites are kinda jank.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote