5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 25, 2018
I'm not exactly asking for Shakespeare or anything, but god, this game is a mess...
It's got some good ideas, it's got some fun interactivity, but it's bogged down with a lot of terrible shit.
Just gonna bullet point this shit:
The good:
+The idea is interesting
+The interactive part is somewhat interesting
+Boob physics are... Somewhat okay? Nothing special, nothing Illusion hasn't been doing since 2007
+The map has some funny stickers and such
+Some sexy ideas like sneakily masturbating behind a shed(with a "no masturbating" sticker on it) and controlled masturbation via "Mr J"
The bad:
-God tier terrible voice acting and endless giggling
-Again, I'm not asking for Shakespeare, but the writing in this makes me laugh from how bad it is
-A walk in the forest is apparently a stroll in predictable circles around the yard
-Tedious waiting for nothing
The ugly:
-Animations are pretty much all just stolen, I think
-Mandy's hair isn't textured all the way around on her default hairdo, so enjoy looking into the void of her head
-No hair physics in a 2019 game, they're literally wearing sculpted clay on their heads
-Models in the environment are from 2004
-Models of the girls are from 2004
-Texture work is low quality as fuck

Sam's Ham score:
A strong 4/10, too much ham, not enough man.

Reactions: RogerRamjet
Feb 25, 2018
Nod violently my dudes. Before she's even near the shed. When you see her approach, just nod like a madman until she stops. She only has 2 angles at which she approaches, so it shouldn't be hard to predict. Move the drone back enough so you can see both sides of the shed. That's what got it done for me.

Reactions: aveliaxxx

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
This may be a stupid question but how do you even nod properly? I'm nodding like crazy with the mouse when she asks me to nod in the beginning but nothing happens :(

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
This may be a stupid question but how do you even nod properly? I'm nodding like crazy with the mouse when she asks me to nod in the beginning but nothing happens :(
Just move the camera up and down or side-to-side. Shouldn't have to do it more than a few times (big improvement in recognition compared to MR1, IMO). Don't have to do it super fast. Maybe just make sure that you are going as straight along the necessary axis as possible. Won't recognize movement if you're going diagonally. Or, try stopping for a second and trying again...maybe just started before it was ready. Not sure if that actually matters or not. Worked fine for me though. As long as you can rotate the camera, don't really see any reason why it wouldn't work.

Reactions: JoSolo

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
the whole hide and seek part I cannot get past it
Just have to wait for them to catch each other. No need to follow them around...will zoom to the action automatically afterwards. Lot of waiting around in this game (first parts at least; haven't played all the way through yet) but dialog can be entertaining. This particular part got old fast though.

" you take on the role of “Mr. Jenkins” once again. "
Why would a Mr. - a Mister - be "female protagonist" tag?
Main character is female. We're just her peeping robot.

Reactions: pootin

aveliaxxx

Aug 27, 2018
Nod violently my dudes. Before she's even near the shed. When you see her approach, just nod like a madman until she stops. She only has 2 angles at which she approaches, so it shouldn't be hard to predict. Move the drone back enough so you can see both sides of the shed. That's what got it done for me.
tnx for this, I will try (y)

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
OMG I never thought I will ever see a game like that, and dev made sequel. :love: Someone doing gods work again.

If anybody knows games like this one that has good voiceover, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
like the first part, not much interaction, models dont look that good, the voice is sooo annoying the character giggles 90% of the time and its really a pain in the ass, stuff is progressing super slow even with the use of cheat engines speed up etc.
i really dont recommend it.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
its a sweet game.
but did a emerengy exist and now the game crashes at the controls explaination. anyone how to resolve that?

youbet

Mar 30, 2018
Fantastic experience....dont understand people carping on the voice acting...it was the best and most immersive part....this should serve as the template for how to do a VR sex game.....graphics and technical stuff can only get better from here :)

neroman76

Sep 18, 2019
I love Part I, its a little bit short, but awesome. Part II is terrible. Bad idea, worse looking, boring.
There is so much potential in Mandy´s Room. Maybe voyeur gameplay, more naughty poses, toys etc.
Please make a better Part III than this, cause Mandy simply deserves better! ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote