May 2, 2018

If everything works, I will release the game this weekend. I'm programming the scenes and dialogues in the game. I'm also checking "switches" and "conditional branches". When everything is ready, you will see (testing + release or the release directly).

May 2, 2018
Hey, guys :)
I completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.16.
In this update you'll play "Friday".
Warning:
- Keep your old saves.
- "Guard" (skill) is very important. It reduces damage during the round and gives +10 MP and +10 TP.
- Remember to equip Manila. Check her equipment (Equip).
- Remember that the inventory is shared with all outfits. If you want to transfer equipment from one Manila to another, you have to put it in the inventory and then equip it ("Optimize" and "Clear" can be useful).
- I suggest you equip "Fist" in the first slot "Weapon".
- You can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).
Press on the keyboard:
(PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quests (Friday):
- Hades (Story Quest)

Special event in the hospital (Burke): you can activate it only if you have accepted Burke's blackmail in the park (Quest "Jogging II") and / or if you have completed the quest (Anal Pig).
- Red Card (Story Quest): If you have Corruption 10+, you will see two animations instead of one.
- Love Night (Daily Quest): Love Story with Michael.
- Blowjobs: the scenes in this quest are repeatable (forever).
- Handjobs: the scenes in this quest are repeatable (forever).
- Three Clients
- Salary
- Rent and Bills

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 6 Short animations
- New map: Hades

Update link:

Alternative link:

Thanks for your support.
Abaddon :)
LEAVE A LIKE

3.70 star(s) 88 Votes